The ADS Security and Resilience Team supports Members with their business development at home and internationally, providing assistance around government stakeholder engagement and input into a wide range of security-related government policies and initiatives. We help Members to navigate a security and resilience landscape that is characterized by complexity and a diverse mix of organisations, including (amongst others): government departments, law enforcement and other security agencies, first responders, critical infrastructure operators, wider business sectors, academic institutions, think tanks and trade associations.
Through its work, ADS provides members with:
- Deep security sector market insight (UK and international)
- Access to decision-makers and customers at home and internationally
- Influence over, and understanding of, industry-related security policy decisions
- Cost-effective, high quality security events, both in the UK and overseas
- The ability to develop partnerships across the security and resilience landscape
Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
ADS operates the following Special Interest Groups to support the UK Security industry’s activities:
The ADS Security and Resilience Team works closely with our in-house Policy Team, within which dedicated policy advisers for the sectors we represent work to shape the political, economic and business environment within which our Members operate. ADS is founding Member and strong supporter of the work of the UK Security and Resilience Industry Suppliers’ Community (RISC), for which we provide secretariat support and through which we work with partners to advance our Members’ objectives within the policy environment.
Contact us to find out more about any of the areas that you may be interested in.