WHAT IS THE DRONE PLATFORM AND COUNTER-DRONE (DPAC UK) SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP?
DPAC UK is for ADS members who are engaged in or have an interest in all aspects of unmanned aerial systems (UAS) in the Aerospace, Defence and Security sectors. The group interacts with a wide range of stakeholders across industry and Government, as well as other special interest groups within ADS.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE DPAC UK SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP?
This Special Interest Group acts as a forum for members to:
- Engage in business to business and pre-procurement networking
- Act as an industry reference group in the Defence and Security Supplier Sector for UAS and CUAS within UK
- Identify and cooperate on UAS and CUAS business opportunities to the public and private sectors
- Act as the focal point for engagement with UK Government stakeholders
- Shape national and international policy, legislation and standards for UAS and CUAS.
- Interact with other relevant SIGs such as CBRN, Counter-EO, Land and Maritime Interest Groups
HOW DO I JOIN?
A market levy of £100+VAT per member organisation is payable annually. Please contact Dr Helen Almey by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling: 0207 091 7816