We run a programme of free events for Members throughout the year to help maximise the value of Membership. The programme gives Members the opportunity to easily engage and participate in a variety of activities to assist in information provision, networking, business development and wider industry engagement.
Members forums are hosted by a Member company who has a facility to showcase. The day typically includes an industry update and the opportunity to network with peers. There are also a limited number of exhibition spaces available at these events.
Our Members Receptions are held up to four times a year and are hosted by a Member company or at an ADS office. These events are an excellent opportunity to meet with the ADS Executive and Membership Teams to discuss business and how to maximise the value of membership. They also provide time for networking with fellow ADS Members.
We host a number of topical briefings throughout the year.
- Sustainability in Aerospace: Sustainable supply chains – Wednesday 20th October 2021, 14:00-15:00
- Sustainability in Aerospace: Post-COP26 and what next for aerospace technology – Wednesday 1st December 2021, 14:00-15:00
Non ADS events
As an ADS Member you can take advantage of a select number of event discounts and free events which are being hosted by our network of partners, Member companies and stakeholders. Full details and discount codes are available in the Member Offers & Discounts section of the Members Area.
- Advanced Engineering Exhibition, organised by Easyfairs – ADS members are able to exhibit at a 10% discount from regular floor space rates
- 3CDSE 2021 – ADS members can take advantage of a 15% discount on all exhibition stand prices
- Business Leader’s Special Event: COP26 & The Climate Economy – Free to attend