We run a programme of free events for Members throughout the year to help maximise the value of Membership. The programme gives Members the opportunity to easily engage and participate in a variety of activities to assist in information provision, networking, business development and wider industry engagement.
Members forums are hosted by a Member company who has a facility to showcase. The day typically includes an industry update and the opportunity to network with peers. There are also a limited number of exhibition spaces available at these events.
Our Members Receptions are held up to four times a year and are hosted by a Member company or at an ADS office. These events are an excellent opportunity to meet with the ADS Executive and Membership Teams to discuss business and how to maximise the value of membership. They also provide time for networking with fellow ADS Members.
- Free ADS Members Christmas Drinks Reception sponsored by Geodis UK, ADS London office, Salamanca Square – Thursday 12 December 2019, 16:00-19:00.
We host a number of topical briefings throughout the year.
- ADS Security Briefing – Julia Kinniburgh, DG Serious & Organised Crime Group, HO. ADS London office, Salamanca Square – Tuesday 21 January 2020, 15:00-17:00.
Non ADS events
As an ADS Member you can take advantage of a select number of event discounts and free events which are being hosted by our network of partners, Member companies and stakeholders. Full details and discount codes are available in the Member Offers & Discounts section of the Members Area.
- Outward Bound Trust Workshop: Developing Resilience in your Early Careers Talent – Free to attend
- Connecting Opportunity & Growth to Accelerate Industrial Innovation, organised by KPMG-Axillium Innovation Alliance – Free to attend for ADS members
- Scottish Ex-Forces in Business Awards – ADS members get a 10% discount
- Aircraft Cabin Innovation Summit – ADS members get a 15% discount on the booking fee