We run a programme of free events for Members throughout the year to help maximise the value of Membership. The programme gives Members the opportunity to easily engage and participate in a variety of activities to assist in information provision, networking, business development and wider industry engagement.
Members forums are hosted by a Member company who has a facility to showcase. The day typically includes an industry update and the opportunity to network with peers. There are also a limited number of exhibition spaces available at these events.
Our Members Receptions are held up to four times a year and are hosted by a Member company or at an ADS office. These events are an excellent opportunity to meet with the ADS Executive and Membership Teams to discuss business and how to maximise the value of membership. They also provide time for networking with fellow ADS Members.
- Free ADS Members Reception hosted by Holovis at their Demonstration Campus in Leicestershire – Thursday 6 June 2019, 10:30 – 15:00. Agenda and registration here.
We host a number of topical briefings throughout the year.
- ADS Security Briefing – Dr Alexander Evans OBE, Director of Cyber at the FCO. ADS London office, Salamanca Square – Thursday 18 April 2019, 10:00 – 12:00. More details and registration here.
- ADS Security Briefing – National Crime Agency, Lynne Owens CBE, QPM – Director General. ADS London office, Salamanca Square – Friday 17 May 2019, 10:00 – 12:00. More details and registration here.
NON ADS EVENTS
As an ADS Member you can take advantage of a select number of event discounts and free events which are being hosted by our network of partners, Member companies and stakeholders. Full details and discount codes are available in the Member Offers & Discounts section of the Members Area.
- DSEI 2019 – Free tickets to visit for ADS Members only
- SME Forum: Working Together to Grow the UK Space Market – Free to attend, but only open to SMEs
- Airline MRO show, London / Leasing MRO show, Dublin – 15% discount for ADS Members on booth and space bookings
- LARA Global Defence and Awards, organised by HMG Aerospace – £200 discount for ADS Members
- Webinar run by Bird & Bird: Contracting with the UK’s MOD, everything you need to know – Free to attend
- UK and Swedish Aerospace International Exchange, at the University of Strathclyde – Free to attend