We run a programme of free events for Members throughout the year to help maximise the value of Membership. The programme gives Members the opportunity to easily engage and participate in a variety of activities to assist in information provision, networking, business development and wider industry engagement.
Members forums are hosted by a Member company who has a facility to showcase. The day typically includes an industry update and the opportunity to network with peers. There are also a limited number of exhibition spaces available at these events.
Our Members Receptions are held up to four times a year and are hosted by a Member company or at an ADS office. These events are an excellent opportunity to meet with the ADS Executive and Membership Teams to discuss business and how to maximise the value of membership. They also provide time for networking with fellow ADS Members.
We host a number of topical briefings throughout the year.
- Webinar: Briefing with Ralph Wilkins – DASA – Tuesday 2nd March 2021, 11:00-12:00
- Spirit AeroSystems – Aerospace Innovation Centre engagement event – Thursday 11th March 2021, 10:00-11:30
- Webinar: ADS Finance & Legal Industry Forum – Tuesday 16th March 2021, 14:00-15:00
- Webinar: Defence webinar with Charles Forte, CIO, MOD – Monday 22nd March 2021, 11:00-12:00
- Webinar: Managing Brexit: Understanding Northern Ireland – Import VAT & Customs – Thursday 25th March 2021, 14:00-15:00
- Virtual Event: ADS Live 2021 – Wednesday 24th March 2021, 16:00-17:00
Non ADS events
As an ADS Member you can take advantage of a select number of event discounts and free events which are being hosted by our network of partners, Member companies and stakeholders. Full details and discount codes are available in the Member Offers & Discounts section of the Members Area.
- Helitech Expo 2021 – ADS members can register for free tickets to attend, as well as taking advantage of a 10% discount from exhibition prices
- DPRTE 2021 – ADS Members receive a 15% discount on hybrid ticket prices