We run a programme of free events for Members throughout the year to help maximise the value of Membership. The programme gives Members the opportunity to easily engage and participate in a variety of activities to assist in information provision, networking, business development and wider industry engagement.
Members forums are hosted by a Member company who has a facility to showcase. The day typically includes an industry update and the opportunity to network with peers. There are also a limited number of exhibition spaces available at these events.
Our Members Receptions are held up to four times a year and are hosted by a Member company or at an ADS office. These events are an excellent opportunity to meet with the ADS Executive and Membership Teams to discuss business and how to maximise the value of membership. They also provide time for networking with fellow ADS Members.
We host a number of topical briefings throughout the year.
- SC21 Relationship Management Practitioner Training – Module 4 – Thursday 22nd July 2021, 09:15-15:45
- Supercharging Science – Working with Dstl as part of the UK science superpower – Thursday 22nd July 2021, 10:00-16:00
- What to expect when Furlough ends – Tuesday 27th July 2021, 11:00-12:30
- Managing Brexit: Free Trade Agreements with the Department for International Trade (Part One) – Tuesday 27th July 2021, 14:00-15:00
- Sustainability and Aerospace: the challenges and opportunities – Wednesday 28th July 2021, 14:00-15:00
- Managing Brexit: Free Trade Agreements with the Department for International Trade (Part Two) – Thursday 29th July 2021, 14:00-15:00
- FlyZero Hydrogen Storage & Distribution – Tuesday 3rd August 2021, 13:00-15:30
Non ADS events
As an ADS Member you can take advantage of a select number of event discounts and free events which are being hosted by our network of partners, Member companies and stakeholders. Full details and discount codes are available in the Member Offers & Discounts section of the Members Area.
- DSEI – ADS members benefit from a discount on the DSEI visitor verification fee
- The Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Summit, Toulouse – A special discount of €500 will be applied when booking directly through ADS Toulouse – virtual and face-to-face participation will be available
- DPRTE 2021 – ADS members will receive a 15% discount on hybrid ticket prices
- Helitech Expo 2021 – ADS members can register for free tickets to attend, as well as taking advantage of a 10% discount from exhibition prices
- Advanced Engineering Exhibition, organised by Easyfairs – ADS members are able to exhibit at a 10% discount from regular floor space rates
- 3CDSE 2021 – ADS members can take advantage of a 15% discount on all exhibition stand prices