We run a programme of free events for Members throughout the year to help maximise the value of Membership. The programme gives Members the opportunity to easily engage and participate in a variety of activities to assist in information provision, networking, business development and wider industry engagement.
Members forums are hosted by a Member company who has a facility to showcase. The day typically includes an industry update and the opportunity to network with peers. There are also a limited number of exhibition spaces available at these events.
Our Members Receptions are held up to four times a year and are hosted by a Member company or at an ADS office. These events are an excellent opportunity to meet with the ADS Executive and Membership Teams to discuss business and how to maximise the value of membership. They also provide time for networking with fellow ADS Members.
We host a number of topical briefings throughout the year.
- ADS Security Briefing – The Second ‘S’ in Dstl, Mike Smith, Dstl. ADS London office, Salamanca Square – Friday 28 June 2019, 10:00 – 12:00.
- ADS Security Briefing – Pool Re – Julian Enoizi, Chief Executive Officer. ADS London office, Salamanca Square – Thursday 25 July 2019, 10:00 – 12:00.
Non ADS events
As an ADS Member you can take advantage of a select number of event discounts and free events which are being hosted by our network of partners, Member companies and stakeholders. Full details and discount codes are available in the Member Offers & Discounts section of the Members Area.
- DSEI 2019 – Free tickets to visit for ADS Members only
- Webinar run by Bird & Bird: Contracting with the UK’s MOD, everything you need to know – Free to attend
- 33rd Annual Police Security Expo 2019 in New Jersey – discounted rate for UK exhibitors
- Dual-Use Collaboration: Funded Technology, Innovation and Skills Transfer, organised by Axillium Research – Free to attend
- JFC CAP SP & DE&S Special Projects Industry Day – discounted delegate rate for ADS members
- Three Counties Defence & Security Expo 2019 – ADS members get a 15% discount on exhibition stand costs
- UK and Swedish Aerospace International Exchange, at the University of Strathclyde – Free to attend
- Global Urban Air Summit – ADS members benefit from a discount (£100 saving off prevailing rate)
- The Defence & Aerospace Technology Roadshow – special discount of £500 off a stand for ADS members
- Advanced Engineering Exhibition, organised by Easyfairs – ADS members get a 10% discount for exhibition space