We run a programme of free events for Members throughout the year to help maximise the value of Membership. The programme gives Members the opportunity to easily engage and participate in a variety of activities to assist in information provision, networking, business development and wider industry engagement.
Members forums are hosted by a Member company who has a facility to showcase. The day typically includes an industry update and the opportunity to network with peers. There are also a limited number of exhibition spaces available at these events.
Our Members Receptions are held up to four times a year and are hosted by a Member company or at an ADS office. These events are an excellent opportunity to meet with the ADS Executive and Membership Teams to discuss business and how to maximise the value of membership. They also provide time for networking with fellow ADS Members.
We host a number of topical briefings throughout the year.
- Engaging with the Submarine Delivery Agency (SDA) – Tuesday 18th May 2021, 14:00-15:00
- Doing business with Australia – Air Systems and Space – Wednesday 19th May 2021, 09:00-10:00
- ATI European Funding Information Day – Thursday 20th May 2021, 10:00-13:00
- The Brodies ‘Bitesize’ Briefing Series – Risk Mitigation in Contractual Negotiations – Thursday 20th May 2021, 13:00-13:30
- JOSCAR: Developing a supplier community for aerospace, defence and security sectors – Thursday 20th May 2021, 15:00-15:45
- Tempest: Innovation for UK security and prosperity – Tuesday 25th May 2021, 09:30-11:00
- Government Affairs – Lunch and Learn – Tuesday 25th May 2021, 13:00-14:00
- Gallagher – Cash is king webinar – Wednesday 26th May 2021, 14:00-15:00
- The Power of Influencers to Drive Effective Change – Tuesday 1st June 2021, 14:00-15:00
- Doing Business with Australia – Land Systems and Cyber Security – Wednesday 9th June 2021, 09:00-10:00
Non ADS events
As an ADS Member you can take advantage of a select number of event discounts and free events which are being hosted by our network of partners, Member companies and stakeholders. Full details and discount codes are available in the Member Offers & Discounts section of the Members Area.
- RAeS President’s Conference: UK in the 2020s, An Emerging Space Power – ADS Members are entitled to a discounted ticket price
- Safer, More Sustainable, and Reliable Cleaning Processes for the Aerospace Industry using 3M Novec Engineered Fluids – A webinar hosted by ADS members 3M, free to register
- Defence in a competitive age: Defence Command Paper and the Defence and Security Industrial Strategy (DSIS) Briefing – A free online event for ADS members to attend
- DPRTE 2021 – ADS members will receive a 15% discount on hybrid ticket prices
- 3CDSE 2021 – ADS members can take advantage of a 15% discount on all exhibition stand prices
- Helitech Expo 2021 – ADS members can register for free tickets to attend, as well as taking advantage of a 10% discount from exhibition prices
- Advanced Engineering Exhibition, organised by Easyfairs – ADS members are able to exhibit at a 10% discount from regular floor space rates