We run a programme of free events for Members throughout the year to help maximise the value of Membership. The programme gives Members the opportunity to easily engage and participate in a variety of activities to assist in information provision, networking, business development and wider industry engagement.
Members forums are hosted by a Member company who has a facility to showcase. The day typically includes an industry update and the opportunity to network with peers. There are also a limited number of exhibition spaces available at these events.
Our Members Receptions are held up to four times a year and are hosted by a Member company or at an ADS office. These events are an excellent opportunity to meet with the ADS Executive and Membership Teams to discuss business and how to maximise the value of membership. They also provide time for networking with fellow ADS Members.
We host a number of topical briefings throughout the year.
- Meet with Spirit AeroSystems (Europe) Briefing. Prestwick, Scotland – Wednesday 27 February 2019, 09:30 – 16:00. Further details and registration here.
- Optimising Hard Metal Machining For the Aerospace Industry. NIACE Centre, Belfast – Thursday 7 March 2019, 15:00 – 17:00. Details and registration here.
- Japan Forum (joint briefing with FCO, UK MoD and DIT DSO). Central London – Monday 25 march 2019, 14:00 – 16:00. Details and registration here.
NON ADS EVENTS
As an ADS Member you can take advantage of a select number of event discounts and free events which are being hosted by our network of partners, Member companies and stakeholders. Full details and discount codes are available in the Member Offers & Discounts section of the Members Area.
- The Why and How of Working with Government, organised by UKspace and TechUK – Free to attend for ADS Members
- Defence Simulation Education and Training DSET 2019 – 10% discount for ADS Members
- Industry 4.0 Summit & Expo – ADS Members benefit from a Early Bird Offer for delegates and a 30% discount for stand bookings
- Airline MRO show, London / Leasing MRO show, Dublin – 15% discount for ADS Members on booth and space bookings
- TEC Transnational: all training including IRCA approved courses – 15% discount for ADS Members