Members in this County
Aerossurance are aviation advisors based in Aberdeen, Scotland with worldwide experience across both fixed & rotary wing operations, onshore & offshore, civil & military.
Aerossurance’s highly qualified aviation advisors have extensive experience in aviation quality & safety, accident investigation & auditing, military & civil air operations, continuing airworthiness, aircraft evaluation & selection, aircraft design & certification, HUMS (Health & Usage Monitoring) / VHM (Vibration Health Monitoring), helidecks, human factors, safety culture & safety leadership development, training design & delivery, research and aviation regulation.
Our customers include:
- Companies in the oil & gas, renewable energy and mining sectors, among others, that need to contract for air services.
- Approved organisations, such as air operators, continuing airworthiness management organisations (CAMOs), maintenance organisations, design & production organisations.
- DE&S Project Teams, their customers and suppliers.
- Legal sector.
Typical recent Aerossurance advisory projects include:
- Management of Invitations To Tenders for aviation services & bidder evaluation
- Review / audit of fixed wing & helicopter operators and medevac providers for an IOGP member company
- Accident investigations and analysis of fatal air accidents
- Risk assessment to revise corporate aviation policies and develop aviation hazard bowties
- Assessing the safety benefit of developments in aircraft certification basis for an IOGP member company
- Assessment of the suitability of specific aircraft types and safety critical features
- Advising on survivability matters (including the response to CAA CAP1145)
- Unmanned Air System (UAS) / Remotely Piloted Air System (RPAS) regulation & implementation advice
- Market intelligence – identifying candidate suppliers
- Identifying competency requirements for air logistics personnel for an IOGP member company
- Facilitating error management workshops
- Procedural development projects
- Safety leadership development
- Developing & delivering Health & Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) / Vibration Health Monitoring (VHM) training
- Developing & delivering Military Registered Civil Owned Aircraft (MRCOA) training
Our aviation advisors are familiar with regulations & standards from:
- International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- European Defence Agency (EDA)
- UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- UK Military Aviation Authority (MAA)
- US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP)
- Oil & Gas UK (O&GUK)
- Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS)
- International Council for Business Aviation (IBAC) International Standard for Business Aviation Operations (IS-BAO)
- UK Defence Standardization (DStan)
- and other organisations worldwide.
Aerossurance’s aviation advisors have been directly involved with EASA, UK CAA, Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) & MAA rule making. We have also been involved in developing of standards by OGP & DStan.
Capabilities: Fixed Wing; Rotary Wing; UAV; Customer approved; EASA approved; Accreditation,Certification Services; Project management; Design; Aerospace consultancy; Logistics; Research & development; Training consultancy; Certification,regulation; Cargo handling; Human factors; Management,organisation; Operational requirements; Failure mode analysis; Hazard analysis; Post design services; Quality,reliability; Risk assessment; Safety analysis; Air freight,charter; Transport sea,road,air; Health and safety consultancy; Education courses; Aircrew survival equipment; Trials management; Desalination equipment; Air sea rescue; Survival equipment; Hangars; Emergency preparedness,response; Support services; Procurement consultancy; Management systems; Crisis,disaster,emergency management; Emergency planning; Systems engineering; Forensic services; Forensic science consultancy; Assurance systems; Team building training; Hazard detection systems,equipment; Landing Gear
iXblue is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of innovative solutions devoted to navigation, positioning and imaging. Serving over 60 armies and navies worldwide, using its unique in-house technology, the company offers turnkey solutions to its Civil and Defence customers to carry out their sea, land and space operations with optimum efficiency and reliability. iXblue’s navigation solutions are perfectly suited to the needs of Special Forces, Army and Naval Units operating in high-intensity, GNSS-denied environments.
JFD, created through the merger of James Fisher Defence and Divex, is a world leader in the design, manufacture and operation of diving and underwater systems. JFD is the world’s leading provider of submarine rescue capability and an established provider of submarine escape training and products and services related to submarine abandonment.
For special operations and MCM customers we offer an extensive portfolio of underwater breathing apparatus and a range of swimmer delivery vehicles.
JFD’s Divex-brand saturation dive systems and rebreathers continue to set the industry standard for quality and reliability; JFD's products and services have been delivered to more than 80 countries worldwide.
JFD also maintains a range of high and low pressure testing equipment, making us one of the biggest and most diverse pressure testing providers in the world, offering a wide range of products and services including rescue, testing, training, and manufacture of saturation diving systems.
Nova-Tech Engineering has over 40 years’ experience supplying quality tooling and equipment to the aerospace and defence industry. Nova-Tech is focused on providing innovative designed engineering solutions for aircraft component manufacture ,sub- assembly, materials handling and transportation.
With the current emphasis on leaner processes,and process automation, Nova-Tech has developed integrated semi and fully automated tooling solutions for faster part to part fabrication, alignment and assembly.These solutions provide Nova-Tech`s clients with economic and competative manufacturing and assembly advantages.
From its offices in the USA ,South America and Europe, Nova-Tech Engineering supports a global OEM client base which includes BAE Systems, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer, GKN Aerospace,Lockheed Martin ,Northrop Grumman and Spirit Aerosystems.
Accreditation to AS9100C ,ISO 9001-2008and OEM standards, ensures Nova-Tech`s innovative tooling solutions meet demanding international and client standards.
Capabilities: AS 9100; Customer approved; Engineering; Design
The Pryme Group is an engineering and manufacturing organisation that combines multi-axis CNC Machining, Fabrication, Engineering Design, Project Management, Assembly, Coating and Testing with our own range of High Pressure and Flow Control equipment.
Pryme Group have 40+ years experience of working in all areas of the ADS market sectors and as such are well equipped to satisfy the most stringent of customer demands particularly in the area of high precision multi-axis CNC machining where we have the capability to machine parts from 0.3mm to 2 mtr diameter and up to 4 mtrs long.
Our group wide ERP system ensures maximum flexibility of our manufacturing capacity and facilitates delivery of service that meets or exceeds our customer requirements.
The entire group is accredited to (AS) EN9100 with numerous customer approvals from major blue chip OEM’s in the Aerospace and Defence market sectors that display our strategic aim of building long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our customers.
All of the above, coupled with our ‘can do, will do’ philosophy, make Pryme Group the ideal solution to any supply chain issues that you may have.
Capabilities: Aircraft components; Mechanical components; Coatings,treatments; Engineering; Fabrication; Machining; Manufacture; Mechanical assembly; Design; AS,EN9100; ISO 9001; Precision machinery and components; Engineering and mechanical; Grit blasting; Inspection equipment; Filtration,hydraulic test equipment
We at Trusted Cyber Solutions help people understand and manage the risks to business that arise from our modern highly interconnected world.
Trusted Cyber Solutions Ltd is an independent organisation specialising in the provision of information security, information assurance, risk assessment and managed infrastructure services. We provide these scarce skills through consulting and managed services across all areas of IT and communications security.
Capabilities: Accreditation,Certification Services; IIP accredited; Training consultancy; Data communication; Communications consultancy; Crisis,disaster,emergency consultancy; Post design services; Information systems,technology consultancy; Vulnerability analysis; Security; Protection,security systems,equipment; Managed services; Threat analysis; Data protection; CLAS consultants
As one of the early innovators in the field of precise positioning, VERIPOS has been delivering satellite augmentation services since 1989. Veripos augmented services broadcast via communications satellites provides accuracies of such 5cm globally to its Maritime customers. In the marine market, Veripos provides a full turnkey service, providing GNSS hardware, installation and 24hr support.
Through its TerraStar brand and in corporation with GNSS hardware partners these same accuracies are provided to Land based customers in defence, agriculture and airborne.