Members in this County
Aerossurance are aviation advisors based in Aberdeen, Scotland with worldwide experience across both fixed & rotary wing operations, onshore & offshore, civil & military.
Aerossurance’s highly qualified aviation advisors have extensive experience in aviation quality & safety, accident investigation & auditing, military & civil air operations, continuing airworthiness, aircraft evaluation & selection, aircraft design & certification, HUMS (Health & Usage Monitoring) / VHM (Vibration Health Monitoring), helidecks, human factors, safety culture & safety leadership development, training design & delivery, research and aviation regulation.
Our customers include:
- Companies in the oil & gas, renewable energy and mining sectors, among others, that need to contract for air services.
- Approved organisations, such as air operators, continuing airworthiness management organisations (CAMOs), maintenance organisations, design & production organisations.
- DE&S Project Teams, their customers and suppliers.
- Legal sector.
Typical recent Aerossurance advisory projects include:
- Management of Invitations To Tenders for aviation services & bidder evaluation
- Review / audit of fixed wing & helicopter operators and medevac providers for an IOGP member company
- Accident investigations and analysis of fatal air accidents
- Risk assessment to revise corporate aviation policies and develop aviation hazard bowties
- Assessing the safety benefit of developments in aircraft certification basis for an IOGP member company
- Assessment of the suitability of specific aircraft types and safety critical features
- Advising on survivability matters (including the response to CAA CAP1145)
- Unmanned Air System (UAS) / Remotely Piloted Air System (RPAS) regulation & implementation advice
- Market intelligence – identifying candidate suppliers
- Identifying competency requirements for air logistics personnel for an IOGP member company
- Facilitating error management workshops
- Procedural development projects
- Safety leadership development
- Developing & delivering Health & Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) / Vibration Health Monitoring (VHM) training
- Developing & delivering Military Registered Civil Owned Aircraft (MRCOA) training
Our aviation advisors are familiar with regulations & standards from:
- International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- European Defence Agency (EDA)
- UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- UK Military Aviation Authority (MAA)
- US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP)
- Oil & Gas UK (O&GUK)
- Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS)
- International Council for Business Aviation (IBAC) International Standard for Business Aviation Operations (IS-BAO)
- UK Defence Standardization (DStan)
- and other organisations worldwide.
Aerossurance’s aviation advisors have been directly involved with EASA, UK CAA, Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) & MAA rule making. We have also been involved in developing of standards by OGP & DStan.
Capabilities: Fixed Wing; Rotary Wing; UAV; Customer approved; EASA approved; Accreditation,Certification Services; Project management; Design; Aerospace consultancy; Logistics; Research & development; Training consultancy; Certification,regulation; Cargo handling; Human factors; Management,organisation; Operational requirements; Failure mode analysis; Hazard analysis; Post design services; Quality,reliability; Risk assessment; Safety analysis; Air freight,charter; Transport sea,road,air; Health and safety consultancy; Education courses; Aircrew survival equipment; Trials management; Desalination equipment; Air sea rescue; Survival equipment; Hangars; Emergency preparedness,response; Support services; Procurement consultancy; Management systems; Crisis,disaster,emergency management; Emergency planning; Systems engineering; Forensic services; Forensic science consultancy; Assurance systems; Team building training; Hazard detection systems,equipment; Landing Gear
iXblue is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of innovative solutions devoted to navigation, positioning and imaging. Serving over 60 armies and navies worldwide, using its unique in-house technology, the company offers turnkey solutions to its Civil and Defence customers to carry out their sea, land and space operations with optimum efficiency and reliability. iXblue’s navigation solutions are perfectly suited to the needs of Special Forces, Army and Naval Units operating in high-intensity, GNSS-denied environments.
JFD, created through the merger of James Fisher Defence and Divex, is a world leader in the design, manufacture and operation of diving and underwater systems. JFD is the world’s leading provider of submarine rescue capability and an established provider of submarine escape training and products and services related to submarine abandonment.
For special operations and MCM customers we offer an extensive portfolio of underwater breathing apparatus and a range of swimmer delivery vehicles.
JFD’s Divex-brand saturation dive systems and rebreathers continue to set the industry standard for quality and reliability; JFD's products and services have been delivered to more than 80 countries worldwide.
JFD also maintains a range of high and low pressure testing equipment, making us one of the biggest and most diverse pressure testing providers in the world, offering a wide range of products and services including rescue, testing, training, and manufacture of saturation diving systems.
We at Trusted Cyber Solutions help people understand and manage the risks to business that arise from our modern highly interconnected world.
Trusted Cyber Solutions Ltd is an independent organisation specialising in the provision of information security, information assurance, risk assessment and managed infrastructure services. We provide these scarce skills through consulting and managed services across all areas of IT and communications security.
Capabilities: Accreditation,Certification Services; IIP accredited; Training consultancy; Data communication; Communications consultancy; Crisis,disaster,emergency consultancy; Post design services; Information systems,technology consultancy; Vulnerability analysis; Security; Protection,security systems,equipment; Managed services; Threat analysis; Data protection; CLAS consultants
As one of the early innovators in the field of precise positioning, VERIPOS has been delivering satellite augmentation services since 1989. Veripos augmented services broadcast via communications satellites provides accuracies of such 5cm globally to its Maritime customers. In the marine market, Veripos provides a full turnkey service, providing GNSS hardware, installation and 24hr support.
Through its TerraStar brand and in corporation with GNSS hardware partners these same accuracies are provided to Land based customers in defence, agriculture and airborne.