Coronavirus COVID-19 Hub
The impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on business is constantly evolving in the UK and globally.
To help keep ADS members informed and updated with the latest advice, information and resources available, we have created this COVID-19 Hub which is a central source of information so you can understand how it may affect your business and make informed decisions.
- Businesses registered in England with more than 50 employees who cannot work from home can now register to order coronavirus tests for their employees. Please note any employee with symptoms should order an individual test and stay at home. Find out more
- All UK travel corridors temporarily suspended to protect against new international variants. Find out more
- The Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Kwasi Kwarteng has written to those in the manufacturing industry and its supply chain to thank them for their success in continuing to manufacture, supply and export goods, including goods essential to our critical national infrastructure, despite the challenges of COVID-19, and emphasise that the industry can and should continue to work during the current period of restrictions, and follow government guidance on safe working. Find out more
- The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS – also known as the furlough scheme) is extended until the end of April 2021. Find out more
- The deadline for applications to Government-backed loan schemes including the Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS), Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS), Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS) and Future Fund is extended to 31 March 2021. Find out more
COVID-19 Email Bulletin
Our COVID-19 Bulletin provides a summary of the latest information and advice from the online COVID-19 Hub straight into your inbox.
Members can sign-up to receive the bulletin here:
How is COVID-19 impacting business?
The Government is closely monitoring developments in relation to potential economic impacts on the UK economy and individual businesses and supply chain and we are keen that our members feed back any specific concerns.
We welcome information on:
- The impacts across supply, demand and labour markets
- Actions being taken by firms to address these impacts
- Any gaps in the Government response from your perspective
Please send your business intelligence or any questions you may have to email@example.com. We understand that individual company information may be commercially sensitive, and it will be treated accordingly. For any questions we will attempt to get back to you as soon as possible.