Coronavirus COVID-19 Hub
The impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on business is constantly evolving in the UK and globally.
To help keep ADS members informed and updated with the latest advice, information and resources available, we have created this COVID-19 Hub which is a central source of information so you can understand how it may affect your business and make informed decisions.
- Innovate UK (IUK) has launched a Coronavirus Business Support Package. These innovation focussed continuity support schemes may be helpful for organisations involved in Innovate UK funded projects and offers continuity grants and loans for existing IUK award holders and additional business advisory support services.
- The loan size available under the Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS) has been increased from £50m to £200m. Find out more
- Future Fund applications will be open from Wednesday 20 May. The Future Fund will issue convertible loans to innovative UK-based companies which are facing financial difficulties ranging from £125,000 to £5m, subject to at least equal match funding from private investors. Find out more
- Updated guidance outlines how holiday entitlement and pay operate during the coronavirus pandemic.
- From Tuesday 26 May 2020, small and medium-sized employers, with fewer than 250 employees, will be able to apply to recover the costs of paying coronavirus-related Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) payments they have made to their employees by making an online claim to the Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme.
Weekly COVID-19 Email Bulletin
Distributed every Tuesday, the COVID-19 Bulletin provides a summary of the latest information and advice from the online COVID-19 Hub straight into your inbox.
Members can sign-up to receive the bulletin here:
5 May 2020 | 28 April 2020 | 21 April 2020 | 14 April 2020 | 7 April 2020 | 31 March 2020 | 24 March 2020 | 17 March 2020
Please note this information was accurate on each date it was published, however it will not be updated in the future.
How is COVID-19 impacting business?
The Government is closely monitoring developments in relation to potential economic impacts on the UK economy and individual businesses and supply chain and we are keen that our members feed back any specific concerns.
We welcome information on:
- The impacts across supply, demand and labour markets
- Actions being taken by firms to address these impacts
- Any gaps in the Government response from your perspective
Please send your business intelligence or any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that individual company information may be commercially sensitive, and it will be treated accordingly. For any questions we will attempt to get back to you as soon as possible, and any common queries will be answered within the Member FAQs section of this Hub.