Invest In the UK’s Global Growth and Competitiveness
The government should work with industry to maximise global growth opportunities through a step change in UK productivity.
- Build on successful industrial strategies across our sectors to enhance competitiveness and attract global investment
- Focus on supply chain competitiveness to improve productivity and equip the industry to take advantage of future technology opportunities
- Position the UK as a world-leader in innovation to foster growth and create export opportunities
- Ensure public procurement drives innovation, delivers wider industrial benefit for the UK and enhances our national security
- Deliver a Brexit deal that supports our integrated European industry, sustains our global competitiveness and plans for the long-term