Invest In the UK’s Global Growth and Competitiveness
The government should work with industry to maximise global growth opportunities through a step change in UK productivity.
- Develop an ambitious Industrial Strategy that attracts global investment and builds on our successful sector strategies
- Prioritise productivity by supporting supply chain investment in new technologies, world-class skills and the latest manufacturing processes
- Invest in industrial innovation to ensure the UK benefits from the jobs, exports and growth that flow from our creative ideas
- Ensure public procurement drives innovation, delivers wider industrial benefit for the UK and enhances our national security
- Deliver a Brexit deal that sustains our global competitiveness and ensures a stable transition