ADS would like to gauge the levels of interest to join us in the United Kingdom Pavilion at the biennial Land Forces International Land Defence Exposition (Land Forces) 2024 taking place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The event is the premier gateway to the land defence markets of Australia and the region showcasing equipment, technology and services for the armies of Australia and the Indo Pacific region. It provides a platform for engagement between Government, Defence, Army, industry and academia on issues and capability for the Australian Army and the armies of Australia's international partners.
With strong commitment from the Australian Army, Land Forces incorporates a three-day conference programme, international industry exhibition and formal networking functions, attracting local and international companies, visitors and official delegations from all around the world.
Following the announcement of AUKUS and the 2023 Australian Defence Strategic Review, we are engaging with Australian partners on how the UK can support their requirements and develop strong partnerships across the two nations. Land Forces will provide an excellent platform for UK industry, supported by UK Government, in taking crucial next steps in progressing towards mutual goals.
A link to the review can be found here - National Defence: Defence Strategic Review 2023
ADS are also delighted to be supporting trilateral AUKUS-focused conversations during the expo and will look to exhibitors for input ahead of the event.
Benefits of exhibiting within the United Kingdom
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand awareness at the show and in event promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area, including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
Highlights from the previous show
- 20,000 attendees across the three days
- 810 exhibitors from 25 nations
- 159 defence, government, industry and scientific delegations from 30 nations including Australia's Chief of Army and the Assistant Minister for Defence
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in exhibiting with us for Land Forces 2024. Please contact Jozef Chapman to express your interest. Costs and floor plan will be available in due course.