ADS would like to gauge the levels of interest to join us in the United Kingdom Pavilion at the third edition of DSEI Japan in 2025 at Makuhari Messe.
As Japan's only large-scale fully integrated defence event, DSEI Japan 2025 will bring together stakeholders across the air, land, naval, security and joint defence communities to showcase cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions.
With the full endorsement and participation of key Japanese government departments, including the Japanese Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry, and the Acquisition, Technology & Logistics Agency (ATLA), the event provides a significant platform for the global defence industry to engage with the Japanese defence community, fostering international relationships and generating new business opportunities and partnerships between Japan and the world.
Since approving its new constitution to support its allies as well as defend its borders, Japan now holds the third largest defence budget in the world. This coupled with the government's plan to reshuffle their focus towards its defence capabilities (particularly in Future Tech, AI, and Space) whilst increasing their defence budget by 2% GDP, makes it an ideal time for companies to enage with the Japanese market and decision-making officials.
Key focus areas:
- Supporting stability in the Asia-Pacific region
- Enhancing rapid development and response capabilities
- Ensuring security of seas and airspace surrounding Japan
- Expand cyber defence units
- Security in outer space
- Improving the global security environment
- Providing deterrence & response to security situations and large scale disasters
- Chief of Defence Staff
- National Armament Directors
- Service Chiefs
- Capability Directors
- Project Leads
- Civil Service & Government
- Industry C-Level
- Heads of MRO
- Procurement Heads
Benefits of exhibiting within the United Kingdom Pavilion
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand awareness at the show and in event promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area, including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
Highlights from previous show
- 78 countries represented with 70+ international delegations
- 260 government attendees
- 1,564 military attendees
- 291 exhibiting companies and 8,432 total attendees
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in exhibiting with us for the 2025 edition. Please contact Jozef Chapman to express your interest. Costs and floor plan will be available in due course.