We are thrilled to be hosting the first NATEP Showcase event in 2022.
The NATEP Showcase is an opportunity to explore exciting new aerospace technologies and hear from industry speakers and from the project teams themselves.
In this event we delve deeper into the importance of innovation in achieving a sustainable future for aerospace and we are joined by colleagues from the AGP, ATI and GKN Aerospace. The event will be moderated by Sameer Savani, from Future Flight consultancy and ex-ADS Head of Innovation and Engineering.
Projects included in this showcase are from:
- Cabot Design – Cabin Interior Monument FEM Automation. https://youtu.be/ytjxsWygk70
- Helitune – Evolution of Optical Blade Tracking Technologies for Helicopters and UAVs. https://youtu.be/cZisdAqjyYU
- Technical Composite Systems – High functionality, low cost, small composite antennas. https://youtu.be/a72tCAWLYfs
- Domin – INCEPSION - Integrated Compact Electrically Powered & Signalled Actuation Systems. https://youtu.be/DAW5MBazJSE
- Balaji Srimoolanathan - Programme Director - Aerospace Growth Partnership (AGP)
- Laura Cuss - Head of Strategy - Aerospace Technology Institute (ATI)
- Max Brown - VP Horizon 3 Technology - GKN Aerospace
The National Aerospace Technology Exploitation Programme (NATEP) is a five year, £15m programme aimed at small and medium sized suppliers to help them develop their own innovative technologies to enchance their capabilities and increase their ability to win new business with higher tier companies anywhere in the world.
Find out more about NATEP.