WHAT IS THE UK Quality Board?
On behalf of the Member Companies the ADS Quality Board provides a proactive interface to National and International Bodies to establish a value based strategic direction for quality that delivers mutual benefit.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE BOARD?
- To influence, respond and provide support to IAQG/EAQG proposals from a National Industry viewpoint.
- To influence, respond and provide support to CAA/EASA/MOD/MAA Quality developments and proposals.
- To provide strategic direction and support to CBMC and SC21 Performance, Delivery & Quality Special Interest Group (SC21 PDQ SIG).
- Coordination of industry resource and the development of Quality professionals.
- The Benchmarking of “Best Practice”.
- Effective promotion, engagement and involvement of the strategic direction for quality with both the ADS Board and Member Companies.
HOW DO I JOIN?
If you would like to join the Board, please send a request to the ADS UK Quality Board Facilitator: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating in the Subject field of the email "UK Quality Board - Request to join the Board"), providing your contact details and a brief summary of your work experience in the Aerospace and Defence sector.
Key RolesGroup Facilitator
Go to Members Area