WHAT IS THE NLEDP?
The National Law Enforcement Data Programme (NLEDP), formerly the National Policing Data Programme (NPDP), is exploring options for the future delivery of national systems operated on behalf of the law enforcement community and other public bodies by the Home Office whilst maintaining business continuity of existing systems. The systems in scope include the Police National Computer (PNC), Police National Database (PND), National Automatic Number Plate Recognition System (NAS) and Identity and Access Management System (IAM).
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE INDUSTRY REFERENCE GROUP (IRG)?
An Industry Reference Group (IRG) has been formed to facilitate effective engagement with (potential) suppliers throughout NLEDP’s lifecycle. The Group will bring together technical experts from potential suppliers, who wish to be aware of NLEDP and its progress and who collectively can provide expert input to the Programme. The scope of activities includes:
- Receiving updates on the status of the Programme, including the evolving business and technical architectures
- Providing feedback to NLEDP on the evolving business and technical architectures
- Providing input on any challenging issues faced by the Programme team
- Receiving insights/learning from any proof of concept work funded by NLEDP
- Developing think pieces for the Programme team to consider
- Running demonstrators of relevant capabilities within scope of NLEDP
- Providing input on different commercial models, licensing and terms and conditions, to inform any procurement
All content related to NLEDP should be treated as OFFICIAL and not shared with any external parties.
Key RolesGroup Facilitator
Go to Members Area