WHAT IS THE MARKET DEVELOPMENT BOARD?
A cross sector member group that provides strategic guidance to enable ADS to most effectively assist members to access and win new business in the UK and overseas.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE GROUP?
The Market Development boards key areas of focus are to
- Create an environment whereby a consolidated industry view regarding market opportunities can be conveyed to UK Government
- Maintain ADS relationship with DIT, BIS, DIT DSO and relevant national trade bodies that can provide intelligence, data and support to UK industries global campaigns in the air, maritime, land and security sectors.
- Co-ordinate market development/international activities throughout ADS
- Provide directional guidance on market opportunities in the air, land, maritime and security sectors
- Generate and disseminate cross sector market data
- Highlight key strategic marketing issues for deliberation by the ADS Executive
- Provide support and guidance to the Market Development Board Export Focus Groups and identify and leverage the synergies of their activities across sectors.
- Review and inform ADS International Strategy
HOW DO I JOIN?
This particular group is categorised as a ‘Board or Committee’ ADS Boards and Committees generally operate at the more strategic level and have more specific criteria for joining and limited vacancies for Members to apply for. If you are interested and request to join a Board or Committee it will require further follow up from the group owner to confirm vacancies and suitability.
For further information please contact Hannah Sallabanks - email@example.com- Tel: +44 (0)207 091 7847
Key RolesGroup Facilitator
Go to Members Area