Our Aerospace & Defence Group represents contractors at all tiers in aerospace, defence, homeland security, intelligence and government services. Our clients include more than one third of the top 100 contractors as well as many smaller and lower tiered contractors.
Our experience includes:
- Performing complicated risk assessment and tailored due diligence that addresses the regulatory challenges facing the industry and government contractors.
- Helping companies expand their business through mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising companies on strategic teaming, joint development and joint venture agreements, sale and purchase of hardware, software, technology and services, government procurements, subcontracts and offset arrangements.
- Obtaining approvals for exports of military and other sensitive goods, technologies and services.
- Negotiating distributorships loan and leasing of equipment, sales and lease-backs, supply chain agreements and vendor certifications and providing related compliance programmes.
- Reviewing agency and consultancy arrangements and advising on anti-bribery and other regulatory compliance matters.
Business Development Coordinator