ADS is proud to be working alongside the Department of Business and Trade and the British Embassy in Rabat to host a Public Security Exhibition (PSE) in Morocco in February 2024. Limited tables now remaining.
This PSE will be focussed on building developing protective security with a specific view to Morocco’s hosting of the FIFA World Cup in 2030. This event will be an excellent opportunity to network and build relationships in-country, as well as capitalise on ongoing G2G engagements in the security and resilience sector.
The focus of the event will be on protective security, specifically:
- Protective security for large events, in critical or vulnerable locations
- Interoperability between first responders
- Methods of Entry (MoE) equipment
- Command and Control (C2)
- Personal protective equipment
- Trauma first aid equipment
- Situational awareness equipment and software
- Border security
The format will consist of an early evening reception on 21 February, featuring refreshments, networking with UK and Moroccan stakeholders and welcome speeches. This will be followed by a tabletop Public Security Exhibition on 22 February, with capability and doctrine discussions supported by UK International Search and Rescue (ISAR), as well as potentially the UK College of Policing.
- Fire and ambulance services
- Civil protection
- Ministry of Trade and Industry
- CNI, such as Airports
- Private tourism sector
Book your tabletop
The floorplan and package details can be viewed by clicking the links here:
If you have any queries about booking, please contact Jozef Chapman.