ADS are pleased to unveil a range of new online features accessible for members via the ADS website and exclusive Business Development Centre to help you and your company increase your visibility and new business opportunities across the sectors.
The refreshed Business Development Centre is now live and ADS members can:
- Visit a new, more accessible homepage layout
- Access new and improved search functionality to better reflect industry
- Search opportunities and insights by capabilities, markets, service function, product manufacturing, manufacturing process or materials
- Receive tailored updates based on your selected preferences via our new Business Development Opportunities weekly e-bulletin bespoke to your interests
Alongside the enhancements to the Business Development Centre, ADS members can benefit from an improved member showcase and search functionality through our improved Member Directory. ADS members can now:
- Access more detailed online search functionality by capabilities and services
- Further showcase your company’s capabilities
- Find and connect with other members more easily
How to maximise your membership and new features
To gain maximum benefit from these new features, we encourage all members to login and update their user preferences and company directory profiles.
- Login and update your company’s directory profile with updated capabilities to increase your visibility and opportunities.
- Login and update your user preferences to receive more tailored business opportunities communications
- Access the improved Business Development Centre and search the latest sales leads, tenders, programmes and market insights
- Search and connect with members from over 1100 UK aerospace, defence, security and space using our enhanced Member Directory
Access for all employees
Don’t forget, ADS membership extends to all individuals employed within your business, which means every employee can access relevant information, opportunities, webinars and events, and make use of all our services.
Please direct employees to our Members Area, where they can register for their individual account.
If you wish to receive more information to send to your employees, or have any further queries on your membership services and opportunities, please contact our Membership Team on email@example.com