ADS Northern Ireland (NI) represents the Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space industries in the region. ADS NI has been growing rapidly and has over 100 Member companies contributing over £1.9bn per year to the NI economy. The goal is to grow and ensure the continued success of vital industries in Northern Ireland.
ADS works closely with InvestNI, driving the sector strategy Northern Ireland Partnering for Growth and has six working groups focusing on Sales, Skills, R&D, Supply Chain, Defence & Security and the Space sectors.
ADS provides many services to help Member companies, including market awareness, events, missions, trade shows and business development support.
LESLIE ORR – DIRECTOR, ADS NORTHERN IRELAND
Leslie manages the ADS Northern Ireland Office to serve the interests of members in the region. He has over 30 years industrial experience.
ROBERT HUTCHINSON – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, ADS NORTHERN IRELAND
Robert joined ADS in April 2017. Robert has over 30 years of Aerospace supply chain experience. He is working as part of a national business development team to support ADS NI Members.
TINA MCAULEY – ADMINISTRATOR
Tina joined ADS in December 2013 as ADS NI Administrator.
- Causeway Aero gains EASA Part 21G accreditation
- IPC Mouldings receives SC21 Gold Award
- Thormac partner with Sekisui on resin trial
- Causeway Aero appoints Francis Kelly to Board
- Bombardier wins 2019 MacRobert Award for UK engineering innovation
ADS Northern Ireland Council
- ASM Chartered Accountants
- Bombardier Aerospace
- Causeway Aero Group Ltd
- Collins Aerospace
- Datum Design
- Denroy Plastics Ltd
- Kx Systems
- Langford Lodge Engineering
- Magellan Aerospace (UK) Limited
- Morson Projects Limited
- Moyola Precision Engineering
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Seven Technologies Group Ltd
- Survitec Group Ltd
- Thales UK
- The Nacelle Group
- Thompson Aero Seating Limited
- Ulster University