ADS Northern Ireland (NI) represents the Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space industries in the region. ADS NI has been growing rapidly and has over 80 Member companies contributing over £1.3bn per year to the NI economy. The goal is to grow and ensure the continued success of vital industries in Northern Ireland.
ADS works closely with InvestNI, driving the sector strategy Northern Ireland Partnering for Growth and has six working groups focusing on Sales, Skills, R&D, Supply Chain, Defence & Security and the Space sectors.
ADS provides many services to help Member companies, including market awareness, events, missions, trade shows and business development support.
LESLIE ORR – DIRECTOR, ADS NORTHERN IRELAND
Leslie manages the ADS Northern Ireland Office to serve the interests of members in the region. He has over 30 years industrial experience.
ROBERT HUTCHINSON – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, ADS NORTHERN IRELAND
Robert joined ADS in April 2017. Robert has over 30 years of Aerospace supply chain experience. He is working as part of a national business development team to support ADS NI Members.
TINA MCAULEY – ADMINISTRATOR
Tina joined ADS in December 2013 as ADS NI Administrator.
- UTC Completes Acquisition of Rockwell Collins
- Queen’s Researchers Develop Ice Build-Up Prevention Solution for Aircraft
- Causeway Aero Acquires BASE
- Thales Awarded £93M F-ADAPT Contract
- HMRC Stats Reveal NI Companies Benefitted by £55M From R&D Tax Credits
- 3DEO NI Expanding Its Team
- CCP Gransden Appointed By Jaguar Land Rover In £35M Electric Vehicle Project
- CNC Academy Launched To Support Aerospace Sector
- Base Ltd
- Bombardier Aerospace
- Datum Design
- Denroy Plastics Ltd
- Langford Lodge Engineering
- Magellan Aerospace (UK) Limited
- Morson Projects Limited
- Moyola Precision Engineering
- The Nacelle Group
- Rockwell Collins Interior Systems
- Seven Technologies Group Ltd
- Survitec Group Ltd
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Thales UK
- Ulster University