WHAT IS THE DRONE PLATFORM AND COUNTER-DRONE (DPAC) SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP?
The Drone Platform and Counter-Drone (DPAC) Special Interest Group is for ADS members who are engaged in or have an interest in all aspects of remote control and autonomous platforms operating across the land, sea and air environments, including build and operational technology, legislation, training, and countermeasures. As the systems approach also includes operational use and payloads, the group interacts with a wide range of stakeholders across industry and Government, as well as other special interest groups within ADS.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE DPAC SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP?
This Special Interest Group acts as a forum for members to:
- Engage in business to business and pre-procurement networking
- Act as an industry reference group for the autonomous systems supply chain
- Identify and cooperate on business opportunities to the public and private sectors
- Act as focal point for engagement with Government regulators
- Shape national and international policy, legislation and standards
- Interact with other relevant SIGs such as CBRN, Counter-IED, C6I, Land and Maritime
- Interact with wider community such as NATEP, UCLan, UAVS Association, Royal Aeronautical Society
HOW DO I JOIN?
A market levy of £100+VAT per member organisation is payable annually. Please contact Brian Hampson by emailing: email@example.com or calling: 0207 091 7816
Key RolesGroup Facilitator
Go to Members Area