TBAT Innovation Ltd have announced the launch of their new website and new branding, with some amazing new features to help you fund your innovation.
Image courtesy of TBAT Innovation Limited
TBAT’s new website and branding is centred around helping businesses to access the crucial funding needed for innovative projects. To this end, their main focus is on ‘Funding Your Innovation’ and supporting companies to explore all potential funding avenues.
Within the new branding, TBAT have published their four core company values to further support their focus on delivering excellent service to all their clients throughout their project’s duration.
– “Our group of enthusiastic business advisors have a passion to support growth through innovation and research & development.”
– “Conducting our work with trust, transparency and honesty.”
– “A key factor of our business, supporting collaboration within our colleagues, clients and stakeholders.”
– “The underpinning value of our business, ensuring an inclusive environment for our colleagues and clients.”
Their new website includes additional new features such as:
- An updated and more interactive R&D Tax Credit Calculator
- Pages dedicated to comparing R&D Tax Credit claims and Grants awarded to others around the UK.
- An updated service offering, providing a well-rounded, in-house range of support which can inject additional funds throughout the entire R&D lifecycle.
- A Knowledge Centre answering frequently asked questions on all services offerings.
Furthermore, TBAT have brought their previously separate online service, Swift R&D into the TBAT brand – retiring the Swift R&D brand and renaming the service as their Online R&D Tax Credits Portal.
All of the features of the Online R&D Tax Credits Portal will remain unchanged, meaning Swift R&D clients still have the opportunity to complete their claims online with TBAT’s specialist support – resulting in the creation of a technical report and financial summary that’s ready to submit to HMRC. The only differences are the introduction of TBAT branding and the website the portal can be accessed from.
Managing Director of TBAT, Matt Symonds says “Really excited to see the launch of the new website as it represents our growth and development over the past years, culminating in a website that will better support our clients, whilst truly reflecting our values and full range of services. This has been a true team effort and I’d like to thank everyone involved; this new website now positions us for ongoing growth of the core business and the introduction of new services into the future.”
Director of TBAT, Sam Stephens says “Innovation is at the heart of what TBAT delivers – helping innovative companies grow through accessing the right funding at the right time. I am really proud of our team who have created our new website full of innovative tools and guidance to help companies understand their next steps in funding the growth of their businesses. Our company
values drive how we work alongside our clients – you are in safe hands! Enjoy a tour of the new site and I look forward to hearing from you soon.”
Visit TBAT’s new website here www.tbat.co.uk