Following a successful PSE in January 2019, ADS will be hosting a PSE in collaboration with the Department for International Trade (DIT) in Brussels to showcase the UK’s innovative security capabilities. Both Belgium and the UK have faced significant security challenges in recent times presenting an opportunity for the allied nations to collaborate to counter common threats. Belgium fell victim to coordinated terror attacks at Brussels International Airport and a Brussels Metro station in March 2016. A strong emphasis has been placed on counter-terrorism, homeland security, transportation, and critical infrastructure protection since the attacks. The Belgian market for safety equipment and safety apparel is valued at $450 million presenting significant opportunities for companies exporting from the UK security sector. The presence of international organisations including the EU, NATO, and a large diplomatic community also positions Brussels as an important source of requirements for sophisticated security equipment and services.
Working in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT) in Brussels, exhibitors can expect to showcase their capabilities and engage with a highly targeted audience including representatives from:
- Public security organisations – federal and local police, intelligence and counter-terrorism services, port, customs, prison and military.
- Officials from the ministries of justice, interior, foreign affairs and transport.
- Defence Attachés and representatives from neighbouring countries (Netherlands and Luxembourg)
- Representatives from NATO Headquarters, NCI Agency, NSPA, SHAPE, European Union Institutions and agencies.
- Critical Infrastructure operators, private sector providers of security services.
- Distributors/Agents of specialist security equipment and Security consultants.
KEY SECTORS OF INTEREST:
- Counter Terrorism
- Homeland Security
- Cyber Security
- Digital Forensics
- Critical National Infrastructure Protection
- Border, customs and port security solutions
- Advanced surveillance technologies
- UAVs and Counter UAVs
Working in partnership with DIT in Belgium, exhibitors can expect to showcase their capabilities and engage with a highly targeted audience including representatives from:
- Law enforcement (police, border guard, prisons) agencies
- Special forces
- Government /public administration
- CNI (e.g. power, oil & gas, transport - rail, airports security)
- Local companies/distributors from the security sector
CURRENT INTERESTS IN THE BELGIUM MARKET:
- Street Furniture for physical security solutions in urban areas
- Port security solutions
Options and prices
|PSE Brussels 2022 - table top||£1,350.00|
|PSE Brussels 2022 - ADS non-member management fee||