Registration for today's webinar is now closed. If you would like to attend the event please email email@example.com
For the latest webinar in our Managing Brexit series, we are joined by an expert from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy to talk through the implementation of UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement over the past year.
ADS policy experts will also talk through the deal’s impacts on ADS members, with specific reference to aerospace and borders and trade. There will also be discussion on what’s next in the UK-EU relationship and an opportunity for members to ask questions directly.
- Opening remarks and TCA impacts on ADS members- Jonathan Hawkings, ADS Director of Policy
- TCA implementation over the past year and what’s next - Chris Burns, Senior Aerospace Policy Adviser – Aerospace in BEIS
- Aerospace update - Andy Phillips, ADS Aerospace Policy Adviser
- Customs, UK border and trade update - Aimie Stone, ADS Senior Economist
- Q&A & closing comments – hosted by ADS