We are delighted to announce, the inaugural Counter Threat Symposium, a joint initiative between the CBRN and Counter-EO Special Interest Groups (SIGs) of ADS, building upon the successful format for what was the CBRN-UK Symposium. The event is taking place at Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre and will also be the platform for the MOD Industry Day.
This event will bring together practitioners including: the humanitarian sector, end users, policy makers, and suppliers from UK and overseas to discuss the latest developments and requirements across both sectors.
This year’s conference will have a focus for each of the SIG’s on the days split into two halves, separated by the MOD presentations on Day 2.
- Day one will focus on Counter-EO issues, requirements and trends, with speakers from across the Counter-EO community.
- Day two, the MOD Industry day is designed to bring the audience up to speed on the current threat, extant and future equipment programmes and opportunities for UK industry.
- Day three will be CBRN focused looking at domestic and international CBRN threat, response, capability, and addressing some of the key challenges such as post-mortem of contaminated victims.
The event is open to the membership of both SIGs and non-members alike*. As well as receiving updates from across their sector delegates have the opportunity to represent their company with a tabletop exhibition stand (subject to availability). There will be a sponsored networking event on the first evening and numerous breakout opportunities throughout the event designed to foster cross-department discussion.
*Members will receive priority when booking as the event is limited in size. If you are a Counter-EO UK or CBRN-UK member who are not an ADS member, please contact us to obtain the member rate.
Please see updated agenda here.
This will run across both days and will allow delegates to network with key UK manufacturers of the latest Counter EO and CBRN products and services. Please click here for the latest floor plan.
Table top packages include:
- One staff member per table - this person can access the sessions as well if they wish
- Refreshments, lunch and access to the drinks reception for the above delegate on Monday 8 November
- Company profile in event table top brochure
- One table and access to one power point socket if required.
EVENING DRINKS RECEPTION:
On the evening of Monday 8 November a networking drinks reception will be held, this will be a great opportunity to network with fellow delegates, speakers and exhibitors.
Please click on the 'Buy Now' button to purchase a table top stand or delegate place. If you are a government delegate please email Madeleine Fleetwood to request the government rate.
Options and prices
|Counter Threat Symposium 2021 - delegate ticket||£150.00|
|Counter Threat Symposium 2021 - table top||£1,400.00|
|The Inaugural Counter Threat Symposium 2021 - Silver sponsorship package||£3,000.00|