As a member of ADS you have a wide range of exclusive resources, events, insights, opportunities and benefits at your finger tips.
Whether you have just joined ADS and taking your first steps of membership or a long-term member, there are always more ways we can help you get more from your membership to grow your business and influence, especially during these times of uncertainty and change.
We’ve outlined a checklist of 10 steps we recommend all members to take to help ensure they maximise their membership with ADS and ultimately reach their full potential as ADS members.
Our members are at the centre of our organisation and work, and we encourage all members to engage as much as possible across all these platforms and touch points.
Don’t forget membership extends to all individuals within your organisation, which means every employee can access relevant information and make use of our services outlined below:
Don’t miss out – 10 steps to success
1) Login to the Member Area and update your account preferences & capabilities to get tailored opportunities
3) Search and join one of our 38 Special Interest Groups or 33 Member Boards to engage with similar companies
4) Register to attend our diverse programme of webinars and events to network, learn & access new opportunities
5) Sign-up to receive our range of sector, members, events and new business opportunities e-bulletins into your inbox
6) Regularly visit the Business Development Centre for up-to-date sales leads, tenders, analysis and insight
8) Increase your exposure by sharing your latest news to include in ADVANCE magazine and our online channels
9) Join our LinkedIn ADS Members Group to engage with other members, gain insight and make new contacts
10) Showcase your company’s services and capabilities via our new regular Member Spotlight feature online
We are here to support you. If you have a query on how to engage with or access any of the steps above, or simply want to discuss how ADS can help you further with your objectives and goals, please contact the ADS Membership Team via email: email@example.com or call 0845 872 3231.