WHAT IS THE UK CERTIFICATION BODY MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE (CBMC)?
The UK CBMC is the UK National Industry Committee operating as part of the European Aerospace Quality Group (EAQG) Other Party Management Team (OPMT).
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE COMMITTEE?
This committee has specific responsibilities for implementation and governance of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) Industry Controlled Other Party (ICOP) Process within the UK as described within 9104 series documentation.
Membership of the committee includes the following organisations:
Aerospace and Defence Industry (EAQG / IAQG/ NAIA Members) - Aerospace Primes, Engine Manufacturers and Major Systems & Equipment Manufacture. (e.g. Airbus, BAE Systems, Boeing, Bombardier, Rolls Royce, Goodrich, Leonardo Company, MBDA, Meggitt, Rockwell Collins)
- EAQG/IAQG Representative
- UK National Accreditation Board (NAB) – United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)
- UK Certification Bodies (Accredited and recognised) - 9100 Series (BSI, BVC, DQS, LRQA, IMS International, NQA, SGS, URS Certification)
- Auditor Authentication Body (AAB) – APM Group Ltd
- Approved Training Providers (TEC Transnational and TPT Consultancy)
- Aviation and Defence Regulators (UK Civil Aviation Authority and UK Ministry of Defence)
- National Aerospace Industry Association (NAIA) – ADS
The UK CBMC operates in accordance with IAQG and EAQG procedures in addition to a series of procedures maintained by the UK CBMC.
HOW DO I JOIN?
The Committee operates under the governance of the IAQG/EAQG with specific requirements to ensure effective operation of the 9100 Series ICOP scheme within the UK. If you have experience in the Aerospace and Defence Sector, ideally working in major systems/equipment manufacturers and would like to join the Committee, please send a request to the UK CBMC Secretariat: email@example.com (indicating in the Subject field of the email "UK CBMC - Request to join the Committee"), providing your contact details and a brief summary of your work experience in the Aerospace and Defence sector.
IAQG Website : http://www.sae.org/iaqg/
EAQG Website : http://www.eaqg.org/
9100 Series information (Including transition information): http://www.sae.org/iaqg/organization/9100.htm
IAQG Training courses
18th-21st February 2019
29th April-2nd May 2019
26th -28th March 2019
19th March 2019
11th June 2019
Key RolesGroup Facilitator
Go to Members Area