WHAT IS THE UK AEROSPACE INDUSTRY CUSTOMS GROUP?
A forum for International Trade Customs Compliance personnel across the UK Aerospace industry to discuss operational and regulatory aspects of International Trade which are of general concern by engaging in an open exchange of problems and offering solutions
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE GROUP?
- Share best practice on dealings with HMRC, custom and tarrif protocols and compliance standards.
- Represent where possible and appropriate, a unified UK Aerospace Industry voice on common challenges to government and HMRC.
- Encourage the standardisation of UK Aerospace company customs documentation and procedures where appropriate and beneficial to all players.
- Exchange information and ideas on the practical operation of UK and European Customs laws with particular focus on areas where there is a lack of clarity or evidence of inconsistent application by HMRC and or EU Member States.
- Exchange approaches and idease towards Brexit preparation.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Please contact Omar at Omar.Kadhim@adsgroup.org.uk.
Key RolesGroup Facilitator
Go to Members Area