WHAT IS THE CIVIL AVIATION SAFETY GROUP?
The objective of the CASG is to:
- Facilitate the establishment of the highest practicable levels of safety within a competitive civil aircraft market
- Promote UK Aerospace interests within national and international airworthiness bodies
- Define, recommend and monitor the application of practices which promote the design & production of safe and economic civil aerospace products
- Communicate the airworthiness and safety interests of the UK civil aerospace products with government and regulatory bodies.
- Promoting UK government support for EASA and pan-European aerospace safety standards;
- Routine links with the CASG on regulatory aspects and support for their rulemaking activities on behalf of EASA
- Close links with DfT and development of civil aerospace UK business
- Close liaison with EASA directors and officials
This particular group is categorised as a ‘Board or Committee’ ADS Boards and Committees generally operate at the more strategic level and have more specific criteria for joining and limited vacancies for Members to apply for. If you are interested and request to join a Board or Committee it will require further follow up from the group owner to confirm vacancies and suitability.
HOW DO I JOIN?
For further information please contact Michael Da Silva firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0) 7595 863745
Key RolesGroup Facilitator
Go to Members Area