WHAT IS THE AEROSPACE MEMBERS COMMITTEE (AMC)?
The AMC comprises 33 ADS Members and is constituted to fairly represent all sizes of company, from SME to large. AMC Members are CEOs, Managing Directors, or other senior executives of companies serving the Civil or Defence Aerospace and/or Space sectors.
The Committee meets four times a year on the sites of aerospace Prime/Tier 1 companies, or other relevant sites, where host company briefings and site tours compliment normal AMC business.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE GROUP?
The purpose of the AMC is to represent the aims and interests of its members and those of the Aerospace (civil and military) supply network in the UK. The AMC exists to:
- Pursue Business: supporting its members with activities to identify business opportunities both on and offshore
- Do Business: facilitating business development opportunities for its members by providing greater access to potential customers
- Promote the Supply Chain (SC21 principles) -being recognised as a strong advocate of the UK aerospace supply chain; its capabilities and its important contribution to the UK’s competitive position
- See and understand the Business Direction: using its unique relationships in providing its members with the visibility of market trends and programme developments
- Influence the Policy Decision Makers - advising and working on ADS Sector Boards and Cross-Cutting Boards
- Inform the Greater Business Environment - assisting its members to identify key points (and routes) of influence and to deliver a common voice on business issues and priorities
This particular group is categorised as a ‘Board or Committee’ ADS Boards and Committees generally operate at the more strategic level and have more specific criteria for joining and limited vacancies for Members to apply for. If you are interested and request to join a Board or Committee it will require further follow up from the group owner to confirm vacancies and suitability.
HOW DO I JOIN?
For further information please contact
Key RolesGroup Facilitator
Go to Members Area