WHAT IS THE AERONAUTICS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY BOARD?
Formed of specialists from a representative group of ADS member companies, the AE&TB is the trade organisation’s foremost forum for communicating issues, making decisions and forming opinions on all areas of aeronautics engineering and technology in the Aerospace sector – civil and defence.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE GROUP?
The core aims of the Board are to:
- Maximise the leverage of UK and EU public funds for research and technology investment available to the sector.
- Promote the adoption of the National technology strategies (such as NATS) as focuses for targeting public R&T investment in the UK.
- Ensure policy advice and strategy formation are supported with Engineering and Technology insight and foresight.
- Establish the appropriate linkages with relevant ASD activities.
- Provide strategic guidance on wider engineering issues, including but not exclusively:
- Engineering and technical standards.
- Environmental compliance (e.g REACH)
- Engineering Skills
This particular group is categorised as a ‘Board or Committee’ ADS Boards and Committees generally operate at the more strategic level and have more specific criteria for joining and limited vacancies for Members to apply for. If you are interested and request to join a Board or Committee it will require further follow up from the group owner to confirm vacancies and suitability.
HOW DO I JOIN?
For further information regarding this board please contact Sameer Savani - firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: +44 (0)207 091 1125
Key RolesGroup Facilitator
Go to Members Area