AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Woodford Engineering Consultancy offers a unique civil and military aircraft systems expert capability founded on decades of experience gained in the fluid, mechanical and avionics systems departments of OEM aircraft design office organisations. WEC holds AS9100 & ISO9001, Cyber Essentials and JOSCAR accreditations.
- New systems specification, design & development
- In-service product development, incident and root cause analysis, modifications
- Systems Performance analysis and modelling
- Test requirements, planning, management, analysis and reporting
- Requirements management
- Equipment and system-level qualification and certification
- Systems safety cases and analysis: FHA, PHA, PSSA, FMECA, FMEA, CCA, PRA, ZHA etc.
- Emerging technology research and development programmes
- Project management of major work packages
- Liaison between equipment suppliers, OEMs and certification authorities
WEC employs 50 professional engineers at our Manchester and Bristol offices.