Whiteland Engineering Ltd is a sub-contract precision engineering company based in the South West specialising in the supply of high quality machined components in a variety of materials, using the latest CNC technology. We have experience in many industries and we are proud to work closely with our customers in order to enhance their products.
We are adaptable enough to cater for one-off prototypes through to production in volume. Our dedicated "Planning and Estimating Team" can evaluate and price all your requirements in a timely fashion.
The main industries we support include Aerospace, Defence (MOD), Oil and Gas, Printing & Packaging, Marine & Tobacco.
Our services include:
• Precision machining in large and small batches
• Specialised mechanical assemblies
• Complete assemblies of jigs, tools and fixtures of all types including gauges
• Spares for various types of machinery
• Reverse engineering and manufacture complete to customer specification