Springco manufactures and supplies coil, compression, tension, torsion, wire shapes, flat springs, steel & stainless steel springs &, tube forms, as well as many miscellaneous spring items. Our wide customer base includes Aerospace, Valve Manufacturing, Offshore and Sub-Sea Industries, Medical, Power & Nuclear sectors and General Engineering.
Our springs are being used in:
• Pegasus Satellite Programme – operating from 1990
• HGAS Actuator for the JPL CURIOUSITY ROVER vehicle currently on Mars
• GAIA mission charting 3D map of the Milky Way Galaxy launched in 2013
• BepiColumbo Mercury Magnetospheric Orbiter Mission launched 2018
• JUICE Mission to Jupiter launching in 2022
Our sister company Technical Metals specialises in Anodising and Surface preparation processes, which include CNC Machining, Clear, Black, Bright and Half Bright Anodising, Beadblasting, Buffing, Polishing, Linishing, Clear Chem treatment to global aerospace companies.
• Technical Metals is the only anodising company in the UK to be awarded the SC21 Gold Award for service and quality. Twice.
• Technical Metals are approved to AS9100 Rev C and ISO 9001. Technical Metals supply parts to customers in direct line feed ensuring that the correct parts are available for each production build, in the correct quantities and time.