PA Consulting Group is an employee-owned firm of over 2,500 people, operating globally from offices across North America, Europe, the Nordics, the Gulf and Asia Pacific. Our deep industry knowledge together with skills in management consulting, technology and innovation allows us to challenge conventional thinking and deliver exceptional results with lasting impact.
Our dedicated defence and security team works closely with our public and private sector clients as a leading strategic advisor and delivery partner. We combine in-depth understanding of the issues facing the defence and security sectors with world-class capability and expert knowledge from other industries.
Our recent work includes:
- protecting troops' lives in Afghanistan by developing a ground-breaking, vehicle-based IED-detection system
- supporting the implementation of a new partnering agreement between the UK MOD and industry that delivered benefits of over £100 million in the first two years
- helping the Danish Defence Acquisition & Logistics Organisation to reduce cost and improve availability of Denmark’s military helicopter fleet
- helping the US Navy create savings of $2 billion through better lifecycle planning
- helping a major organisation transform its business operations to defend against the cyber threat
- protecting the UK before the eyes of the world in summer 2012.