NQC is a technology SME, leading in supplier engagement and supply chain risk management.
We use easy-to-implement platforms to help public and private sector organisations gain transparency of risk within their supply chain. NQC SCRiM technology enables clients to automate supplier identity and compliance management, at scale and down multiple tiers of their supply chain.
We combine web based technology with expertise in questionnaire design, to offer a unique and innovative approach to data collection and analysis requirements.
We start by identifying and registering your suppliers, then use a modular approach, so you can target and manage key issues important to your organisation and its strategic goals.
Our platforms hold over 500,000 suppliers in over 100 countries, providing automated analysis of key risk and compliance areas including financial performance and corporate family, cyber and information security, corporate social responsibility and country risk.
Our proven approach is designed to provide a low touch way to engage with suppliers and collect and analyse complex data sets.
Our product and service offerings include:
- Software design, development and testing support
- Hosting support including deployment and ongoing technical support and issue resolution
- In-bound and out-bound helpdesk support services, with the ability to cover international hours and a number of languages
- Proactive supplier engagement and on-boarding campaigns
- System integration support utlising API technology
- Defined processes and procedures
- Bespoke solutions to meet the needs of your environment
- Skilled account management and programme/project management resources
To discuss your supply chain assurance needs and find out how NQC can help achieve your goals, contact Amy Bentley at E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +44 (0) 845 299 2994.