Founded in 1978 Mann Engineering is a Sub-Contract CNC Precision Machining Company producing complex high quality components to a wide range of industries.
Mann Engineering employs 25 full time staff and operates from a 10,000 sq. ft. facility on a privately owned one acre site, ready for expansion, in Co. Wexford, Ireland, close to both Rosslare (RORO) and Waterford Ports as well as 90 minutes motorway access to Dublin Airport. Mann Engineering is AS9100 Rev D and ISO9001 Accredited
Specialists in Precision Turning. Our State of the Art CNC Facility produces complex, high quality components in sizes from 3mm - 63.5mm on bar feed and up to 200mm diameter in billet form, in various materials from standard mild, stainless steels and non-ferrous materials, to high grade steels and exotic materials, whilst using the latest technology in Multi-Axis lathes, in low to medium size volumes.
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
Apart from the pre-requisite price and quality, OEM’s are looking for other key options from their suppliers.
They are looking for supply partners that can impart their niche technical knowledge to improve their parts and processes, to deliver on-time when they need (Kan-Ban) and direct to line with no need for incoming inspection.
We in Mann Engineering continually strive:
• To provide our customers with the best service we possibly can, both in terms of cost effective sub-contract machining, on time deliveries and best in class quality.
• To partner with our customers and suppliers as well as consult with training and development agencies to ensure we continue to meet all our present and future obligations as a top class service provider.
• To continually invest in the most up to date equipment, processes and training to meet our customer’s expectation.
• To develop training programs that allows us as a team to respond effectively to all customer expectations.
• To meet and exceed that expectation every time.
Mann Engineering is not just another supplier, we partner with our customers to ensure they meet all targets in terms of both delivery and quality. We utilise our decades of experience to the benefit of our customers. Proof of this is shown in that a large proportion of our customers have bought into this partnership with our company for more than ten and some even over twenty years.