Kelvin Hughes is a global radar system solution provider meeting the surveillance, security and safety needs of the world’s critical civil infrastructure operators, border agencies, navies, coastal protection, law enforcement and military organisations.
SharpEye™ radar technology is at the core of our systems providing earlier detection of the smallest of targets even in severe weather conditions with extremely low through life costs.
SharpEye™ is a multipurpose surveillance and security radar sensor.
- SharpEye™ SxV Lightweight Radar
- SharpEye™ Long Range Surveillance Radar
- Single mast radar and electro-optical camera solutions
- CxEye™ Display and interface software/hardware
- Radar and electro-optical camera integration solutions
- SharpEye™ SCV small boat situational awareness radar
- SharpEye™ naval navigation and situational awareness radar
A commitment to radar innovation is increasing the user’s capability through the application of Surveillance and Security technologies both on land and at sea.
- Critical Civil Infrastructure
- Coastal & Border
- Naval & Coastguard
- Littoral Patrol
- RHIBs & Small Boats
- Port & Harbour