Kelvin Hughes is a global radar system solution provider meeting the surveillance, security and safety needs of the world’s critical civil infrastructure operators, border agencies, navies, coastal protection, law enforcement, airports and military organisations.
SharpEye™ radar technology is at the core of our systems providing earlier detection of the smallest of targets even in severe weather conditions with extremely low through life costs.
SharpEye™ is a multipurpose surveillance and security radar sensor.
- SharpEye™ SxV Lightweight Radar
- SharpEye™ Long Range Surveillance Radar
- Single mast radar and electro-optical camera solutions
- CxEye™ Display and interface software/hardware
- Radar and electro-optical camera integration solutions
- SharpEye™ SCV small boat situational awareness radar
- SharpEye™ naval navigation and situational awareness radar
A commitment to radar innovation is increasing the user’s capability through the application of Surveillance and Security technologies both on land and at sea.
- Critical Civil Infrastructure
- Coastal & Border
- Naval & Coastguard
- Littoral Patrol
- RHIBs & Small Boats
- Port & Harbour
Configurable Counter UAV solutions to protect vulnerable and sensitive sites (eg; Airports, Nuclear Power Stations and Stadiums) from UAV threats.