Bray Plastics are a ISO9001 UKAS certificated plastic and metal fabricator who specialise in the design of engineered plastic assemblies and components; CNC machined, lasered, formed, cast, fabricated, injection moulded, 3D printed etc. to customer specifications.
Our expertise developed over the decades means we provide our customers with value-added solutions. Using our knowledge and experience means we are adept at providing design solutions to cater for hazardous and demanding environments including radiation and blast shielding.
Examples of our MOD projects include:
- Pressure plates for armoured vehicle recovery trucks
- Shaped charge explosive housings for bomb disposal
- Custom munitions cases for the Special Forces
- Pilot knee mount for fast jet and helicopter crews
- Screen housings for communication equipment
We provide a wide range of services, covering every stage of the production process.
From concept to testing, we offer advice, prototyping, tooling and production of one-offs to medium production runs.