Radio control systems in East
Members with this Capability
Plextek is a leading design & innovation technology consultancy creating solutions to overcome complex engineering challenges, working from concept generation to product manufacture.
Our market-focussed expertise ranges from innovation and concept development to product and system design. Key markets include; Defence, Medical & Healthcare, Security, Smart Sensors, equipment manufacture and supply and the design and manufacture of volume products.
In business for over 25 years, we are trusted by governments through to global commercial organisations. We innovate from concept to commercial readiness, giving our clients significant advantage when taking their products to market. Our teams deliver maximum value from our client’s investments in technology.
For more information visit: www.plextek.com
Capabilities: UAV; Navigation systems,equipment; UAV systems; Signature reduction equipment,systems; Aerials,antenna; Radio control systems; Remote control vehicles; Sonar equipment,systems; Masts,towers; Binoculars,monoculars; Night observation systems,equipment; Tracking equipment; Surveillance systems,equipment; Aerial surveillance systems,equipment; Radar systems,equipment; Metal detectors; Remote control vehicle equipment; Echo sounders,depth recorders; Geographical information systems; Sound location equipment; Deception equipment; Geophysical survey equipment; Compasses; Hydrophones,oceanographic data analysis; Sonobouys; Ultra sonic equipment; Stealth technology equipment; X-ray systems,equipment; Hydrographic,oceanographic equipment; Maps,charts; Thermal imaging systems,equipment; Airport,port,transport security; Counter surveillance systems,equipment; Electronic monitoring systems; Covert systems,equipment; Voice monitoring; Digital CCTV surveillance networks; Baggage examination systems,equipment; Passenger screening,searching systems,equipment; House arrest and health monitoring equipment
SFounded in 2000, Simutec Systems are a technical services company offering a range of specialist products and services to the Defence, Aerospace and Energy sectors that include:
- Modelling and simulation solutions for experimentation, training, mission rehearsal and operational support;
- Distributed and networked simulation solutions (DIS and HLA) for the air, land and maritime domains;
- Hardware and software intercom, radio and data communications systems (including synthetic environment solutions);
- Systems integration including linking real equipment (sensors, communications and EW equipment) into virtual and constructive simulation environments;
- Synthetic environment data capture, analysis, integration and diagnostic tools;
- Consultancy and advice on synthetic environment design, architecture, application development, legacy system integration and upgrades;
- Synthetic environment education and training;
- Computer-based training system and content development (including web-deployable training packages such as the 'HQ Visualiser' deployed on the UK MoD's DII intranet);
- Development of cabin crew training systems components including instructor-operator stations, host master controller (with extensible lighting, door control, generic digital and analogue input/output modules) and communications sub-system;
- Extensive 3D model library (> 300 models) of current military and civilian platforms (vehicles, aircraft, ships), objects, buildings, animals and human figures for use in training and simulation applications;
- 3D modelling, motion capture and animation;
- 3D printing and rapid prototyping;
- Geotechnical engineering visualisation tools for analysis, borehole/field planning and client engagement.
Drawing on their comprehensive inventory of networked synthetic environment applications and tools, Simutec are active participants in MoD funded research, experimentation and training programmes (such as NITEworks) and are active members of the SE Tower
Vislink is a leading global technology business specialising in scene to screen collection, delivery and management of high quality live video for the public safety & surveillance and broadcast media markets.
With solutions including airborne, maritime, unmanned, plus ground vehicle and fixed site applications, Vislink combines the latest in microwave, satellite and cellular communication technologies to enable surveillance operators and senior officers with increased situational awareness, even in the most challenging conditions.
Capabilities: Fixed Wing; Rotary Wing; UAV; Customer approved; Communication systems,equipment; NATO , MoD approved; Electronic technology; Actuators; Search and rescue systems,equipment; UAV systems; Ground equipment; Data communication; Highways,links; Aerials,antenna; Radio control systems; Remote control vehicles; Boat communications; Intercommunication equipment; Surveillance systems,equipment; Command,control systems; Recording systems,equipment; Aerial surveillance systems,equipment; Microwave components; Counter terrorist equipment; RF components and sub systems; CCTV; Displays; Maritime security; Remote control vehicle equipment; Amplifiers; Microphones,broadcast equipment; Digital receivers; Transmissions; Television equipment and engineering; Retransmission equipment; Digital video links; Homeland security; Thermal imaging systems,equipment; Video inspection equipment; Covert systems,equipment; Communications; Communication installation,integration; Intelligence systems; Command,control vehicles; Cameras systems,equipment; Digital CCTV surveillance networks; Imaging systems,equipment; Video search equipment; Radio,video carrying systems; Digital signal processing; Enhancements systems,equipment