Infantry simulation in East
Members with this Capability
Blue Lights Digital is a SME operating across multiple sectors providing cyber & digital investigation services, training in digital investigation strategy & its disciplines which is complimented by our own digital product portfolio.
Consisting of experienced professionals from both the private and public sector with expertise in digital investigation strategy, communications data, digital forensics, open source intelligence, social media analysis and RF & Wifi Propagation.
We bring this together with our knowledge of enterprise mobility, cloud orchestration, secure digital systems design & implementation to create a unique understanding in the end to end of UX and UI design from world leading technology companies and law enforcement agencies.
Blue Lights Digital improve frontline operations and cost efficiencies focussing on streamlining processes through Digital Transformation, increasing the availability of secure access to data, enabling enterprise grade mobility and digital security development & assessment.
We assist organisations in meeting the challenges of security whilst enabling their digital transformation.
We Are Leidos
A FORTUNE 500® company that brings a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, engineering, and health markets. Our approach is holistic, looking at all the interconnected complexities of a problem and sharing knowledge across disciplines. Our view of data is analytic, finding unexpected meaning and game-changing insight in numbers. Yet our focus is always on making the real world better.
SFounded in 2000, Simutec Systems are a technical services company offering a range of specialist products and services to the Defence, Aerospace and Energy sectors that include:
- Modelling and simulation solutions for experimentation, training, mission rehearsal and operational support;
- Distributed and networked simulation solutions (DIS and HLA) for the air, land and maritime domains;
- Hardware and software intercom, radio and data communications systems (including synthetic environment solutions);
- Systems integration including linking real equipment (sensors, communications and EW equipment) into virtual and constructive simulation environments;
- Synthetic environment data capture, analysis, integration and diagnostic tools;
- Consultancy and advice on synthetic environment design, architecture, application development, legacy system integration and upgrades;
- Synthetic environment education and training;
- Computer-based training system and content development (including web-deployable training packages such as the 'HQ Visualiser' deployed on the UK MoD's DII intranet);
- Development of cabin crew training systems components including instructor-operator stations, host master controller (with extensible lighting, door control, generic digital and analogue input/output modules) and communications sub-system;
- Extensive 3D model library (> 300 models) of current military and civilian platforms (vehicles, aircraft, ships), objects, buildings, animals and human figures for use in training and simulation applications;
- 3D modelling, motion capture and animation;
- 3D printing and rapid prototyping;
- Geotechnical engineering visualisation tools for analysis, borehole/field planning and client engagement.
Drawing on their comprehensive inventory of networked synthetic environment applications and tools, Simutec are active participants in MoD funded research, experimentation and training programmes (such as NITEworks) and are active members of the SE Tower