Flying training in Northern Ireland
Members with this Capability
The Centre for Competitiveness was established by the private sector as not for profit, independent, membership organisation to actively support the development of an internationally competitive economy through innovation, productivity and Quality Excellence in the private, public and voluntary sectors of the economy.
Smiths Engineering Ltd. based in Ballymena is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and a BS OHSAS 18001:2007 approved supplier with a wide range of experience and capability from CNC milling, turning, grinding, honing and gear cutting. Smiths Engineering has 5 distinct divisions, providing engineering solutions to a wide range of companies from SMEs to blue-chip multi-nationals.
Smiths divisions comprise of:
• Smiths Specialist Engineering – (CNC precision engineering). Supplier of 5 axis detailed components
• Smiths Engine Remanufacturing (all aspects of engine rebuilding)
• Smiths Ingear (gear manufacture, design, repair and maintenance)
• Smiths Contract Maintenance (installation, preventative maintenance and breakdowns)
• Smiths Secure (formed in 2013 to provide high security products to the custodial and security industry)