Air traffic control simulation in East
Members with this Capability
EPC-UK EDSL draws upon over 100 years of experience in the manufacture, handling, storage and transportation of explosives and is a world class supplier of explosives and related products offering tailor-made turnkey solutions to the market place.
As a European Distribution Warehouse for the supply of explosives and related products, EDSL is the sole UK Agent for Combined Systems Inc., and teams with a number of internationally renowned companies such as, Eurenco Bofors AB, Eurenco SNPE, Explosia a.s. and Event Horizon, for the distribution of their products. At EDSL, we work with customers developing innovative products to meet end user requirements.
Part of the EPC Groupe with an international presence throughout Europe, West Africa and the Middle East, EDSL supply security related products and services worldwide, using our own dedicated logistics company - EPC Logistics. This range of integrated capabilities also benefit from our remote 1200 acre site close to the international ports of Felixstowe and Harwich as well as regular sailings from our very own licensed explosives dock (and bonded warehouse) to the European mainland.
EDSL has a wealth of experience in the assembly, testing and integration of weapon systems. Our technical explosives expertise in the military and the civil sectors enable us to provide comprehensive disposal and demilitarisation services. We have extensive explosives and weapons storage facilities, process buildings, trials and demilitarisation grounds and are able to provide a full range of training facilities, including Explosive Methods of Entry, Search Techniques and Procedures, Counter IED training facility and demolition range, enabling customers to benefit from a realistic and more rewarding training experience.
EPC-UK EDSL professionalism is epitomised in our high-quality and experienced staff who take immense pride in their commitment to our customers. EPC-UK EDSL is uniquely placed on the world stage to provide single-source solutions that meet the needs of our customer today, tomorrow and into the future.
SFounded in 2000, Simutec Systems are a technical services company offering a range of specialist products and services to the Defence, Aerospace and Energy sectors that include:
- Modelling and simulation solutions for experimentation, training, mission rehearsal and operational support;
- Distributed and networked simulation solutions (DIS and HLA) for the air, land and maritime domains;
- Hardware and software intercom, radio and data communications systems (including synthetic environment solutions);
- Systems integration including linking real equipment (sensors, communications and EW equipment) into virtual and constructive simulation environments;
- Synthetic environment data capture, analysis, integration and diagnostic tools;
- Consultancy and advice on synthetic environment design, architecture, application development, legacy system integration and upgrades;
- Synthetic environment education and training;
- Computer-based training system and content development (including web-deployable training packages such as the 'HQ Visualiser' deployed on the UK MoD's DII intranet);
- Development of cabin crew training systems components including instructor-operator stations, host master controller (with extensible lighting, door control, generic digital and analogue input/output modules) and communications sub-system;
- Extensive 3D model library (> 300 models) of current military and civilian platforms (vehicles, aircraft, ships), objects, buildings, animals and human figures for use in training and simulation applications;
- 3D modelling, motion capture and animation;
- 3D printing and rapid prototyping;
- Geotechnical engineering visualisation tools for analysis, borehole/field planning and client engagement.
Drawing on their comprehensive inventory of networked synthetic environment applications and tools, Simutec are active participants in MoD funded research, experimentation and training programmes (such as NITEworks) and are active members of the SE Tower