Voice monitoring in London
Members with this Capability
Innovation is at the core of what we do
When we started out in 1997, we knew that technology could break down barriers and broaden perspectives. Our very first IP-based video surveillance system was true to that belief. It gave customers more flexibility, scalability, and ease of use. It empowered our users to do more.
Life is better when things go smoothly
Today, we’re still focused on delivering innovation that makes life work better. As the industry leader in IP-based security solutions, it’s our aim to minimize the unknown. We build resilient, connected solutions that help businesses protect, understand, and enhance the world around them. Our solutions go beyond security. They provide operational insights that allow people to improve their business and master their environment.
Relationships are vital to our business
We work closely with partners and customers on six continents to develop solutions that are both adaptable and enduring. It’s through ongoing collaboration that we’re able to create solutions that move people, businesses, and governments forward — and ultimately, that helps to enhance the everyday.
Capabilities: Manufacture; Communication systems,equipment; Aerospace consultancy; Research & development; Software consultancy; Security systems; Warning systems; Access control systems,equipment; Maintenance management services; Data communication; Highways,links; Data network; Hardware design; Mathematical modelling; Software modelling; Acquisition,logging,recording,telemetry; Data recorders; Processing systems,equipment; Operational systems; Marketing and business development; Contract pricing,negotiating,bidding; Information systems,technology consultancy; Software design; Audio communication; Night observation systems,equipment; Tracking equipment; Alarm detection; Surveillance systems,equipment; Command,control systems; Recording systems,equipment; Encryption systems,equipment,services; Counter terrorist equipment; CCTV; Digital image processing; Displays; Security training courses; Monitoring; Proposal, tender preparation; Manuals; Microprocessors; Deception equipment; Action data; Alarm systems,equipment; Signalling equipment visual; Keyboards; Barcode systems,equipment; Digital video links; Homeland security; Mobile data; Dispatch management; Asset tracking,management; Building,facilities management systems; Car park management systems; Software; Protection,security systems,equipment; Managed services; Thermal imaging systems,equipment; Traffic calming systems; Fraud investigation; Threat analysis; Airport,port,transport security; Counter surveillance systems,equipment; Integrated systems; Perimeter protection,security; Electronic monitoring systems; Covert systems,equipment; Tagging systems asset,vehicle; Voice monitoring; Communication installation,integration; Intelligence systems; Cameras systems,equipment; Data protection; Automated number plate recognition systems; Digital CCTV surveillance networks; Computerised moitoring systems; Automated threat identification systems; Imaging systems,equipment; Training facilities; Automated data capture; Biometric systems; Digital evidence recorder; Fingerprint recognition systems,equipment; Entry systems; Facial recognition systems,equipment; Smart card access systems; Data conversion services; Image archiving,enhancement,processing; Imagery analysis; Automated notification systems; Identity card systems,equioment; Case management systems; Iris recognition systems,equipment; Document scanning; Digital signal processing; Anti-theft systems,equipment; Enhancements systems,equipment; Displays data; Modems; Monitors; Smart locker systems; Vulnerable witness recording equipment; Control desks,consoles; House arrest and health monitoring equipment
Intelligent Voice Ltd specialises in speech technologies for defence, security and law enforcement use cases.
A privately owned UK company, Intelligent Voice’s UK Government supported, pat pending technologies are enabled by GPU technology, providing the fastest and most secure speech recognition solutions available commercially.
From their core capability of speech, word and phrase detection, their content and behavioural analysis capabilities - developed for real world human speech - provide real time Actionable Intelligence.
Intelligent Voice currently process tens of millions of hours a year of speech in multi languages with use cases including:
- Proactive monitoring of voice, IM and email to provide alerts against suspicious behaviour within that organisation or environment– commercial, criminal, correctional or security
- Call steering: 16 times improvement over previous model
- Live voice biometric identification and revalidation in controlled environments
- e-Discovery and e-Disclosure across investigative audio material – making audio files searchable by word, phrase or speaker (voice biometric)
- Automatic surfacing and/or redaction of predefined terms - names, numbers, locations
- Identification of fraudulent behaviour through emotional analysis
Intelligent Voice Ltd continue to receive support from HMG’s commercial Research and Innovation arm Innovate UK and have a longstanding record of success in delivering intelligence, security and defence-applicable projects. Examples include:
- GPU Accelerated Speech Recognition: world’s first GPU-accelerated automatic speech recognition (ASR) deployable on secure private cloud or / and on-prem.
- Emotion Recognition from Speech
- Enhanced Video Conferencing – Combining Automatic Speech Recognition, Augmented Reality & NLP
- Mitigating Risk and Enhancing Efficiency through the Application of Voice and Emotional AI
- Conversational Artificial Intelligence – Unique Realtime Voice Analytics Technology Providing Highly Accurate Behavioural Determination
- Secure Voice Conversations. Cannot be intercepted or interfered with by a cloud provider or any third party in the transmission chain – end user only. Adapts techniques originally applied to genomics.
Capabilities: Encryption systems,equipment,services; Voice monitoring; Biometric systems; Speech analysis,recognition systems,equipment; Transcription services