Sound location equipment in East
Members with this Capability
Bray Plastics are a ISO9001 UKAS certificated plastic and metal fabricator who specialise in the design of engineered plastic assemblies and components; CNC machined, lasered, formed, cast, fabricated, injection moulded, 3D printed etc. to customer specifications.
Our expertise developed over the decades means we provide our customers with value-added solutions. Using our knowledge and experience means we are adept at providing design solutions to cater for hazardous and demanding environments including radiation and blast shielding.
Examples of our MOD projects include:
- Pressure plates for armoured vehicle recovery trucks
- Shaped charge explosive housings for bomb disposal
- Custom munitions cases for the Special Forces
- Pilot knee mount for fast jet and helicopter crews
- Screen housings for communication equipment
We provide a wide range of services, covering every stage of the production process.
From concept to testing, we offer advice, prototyping, tooling and production of one-offs to medium production runs.
Capabilities: UAV; Aircraft components; Mechanical components; Coatings,treatments; Engineering; Fabrication; Machining; Mechanical assembly; Communication systems,equipment; Engine components; Alloys; Metals; Sheet metal components & processes; Speciality metals; ISO 9001; Composite materials; Navigation systems,equipment; Sensors; Plating; Rubber; Forming; Cabinets; Containers; Plastics and plastic coated components; Precision machinery and components; Pressing; Rubber mouldings components; Sonar equipment,systems; Intercommunication equipment; Instrumentation equipment; Night observation systems,equipment; Gas turbine engines and accessories; Laser systems,components; Surveillance systems,equipment; Armoured protection components; Magnetic and non-magnetic components; Combat engineering equipment; Marine engineering equipment; Nuclear engineering equipment; Calibration devices; Radar systems,equipment; Electromagnetic shielding ,protection equipment; Displays; Detection systems,equipment; Fire protection,prevention; Explosive ordnance disposal systems,equipment; Blast protection; Vibration mountings; Corrosion inhibition,treatment; Build-to-print electro,mechanical equipment; Bomb,blast,explosion suppression devices; Cladding protection and deception equipment; Decoys; Pressure control components; Telephone systems,equipment; Noise control equipment; Mechanical equipment; Specialist; Sound location equipment; Couplings; Radiation monitoring systems,equipment; Alarm systems,equipment; Geophysical survey equipment; Cathodic protection equipment; Ultra sonic equipment; Telescopic mountings; Cases; Thermal imaging systems,equipment; Mounted lighting; Jamming equipment; Ruggedised products; Ruggedised; ISO container design; Radio,video carrying systems; Speech analysis,recognition systems,equipment; Enhancements systems,equipment; General
We develop breakthrough products and systems, and address technology critical issues for our clients worldwide. Established over 50 years ago, we employ a team of more than 400 engineers, designers and scientists on our sites in Cambridge UK, Boston MA and Singapore.
We provide a full system development capability from technology consultancy, proof-of-concept demonstration and system design, through to manufacture and support of deployable equipment for our Defence and Security clients.
We have world leading skills in security, sensing, location and wireless technology, covering short-range radar systems, optical sensing systems for surveillance, CBRNE and authentication applications, complex data fusion; global, regional and local positioning systems as well as wireless system design for communication, surveillance and Force Protection.
Our skills are both broad and deep across a range of scientific and engineering disciplines including product design, user-centred design, simulation and algorithm design, low power electronics, system validation and programme management.
We Are Leidos
A FORTUNE 500® company that brings a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, engineering, and health markets. Our approach is holistic, looking at all the interconnected complexities of a problem and sharing knowledge across disciplines. Our view of data is analytic, finding unexpected meaning and game-changing insight in numbers. Yet our focus is always on making the real world better.
Plextek is a leading design & innovation technology consultancy creating solutions to overcome complex engineering challenges, working from concept generation to product manufacture.
Our market-focussed expertise ranges from innovation and concept development to product and system design. Key markets include; Defence, Medical & Healthcare, Security, Smart Sensors, equipment manufacture and supply and the design and manufacture of volume products.
In business for over 25 years, we are trusted by governments through to global commercial organisations. We innovate from concept to commercial readiness, giving our clients significant advantage when taking their products to market. Our teams deliver maximum value from our client’s investments in technology.
For more information visit: www.plextek.com
Capabilities: UAV; Navigation systems,equipment; UAV systems; Signature reduction equipment,systems; Aerials,antenna; Radio control systems; Remote control vehicles; Sonar equipment,systems; Masts,towers; Binoculars,monoculars; Night observation systems,equipment; Tracking equipment; Surveillance systems,equipment; Aerial surveillance systems,equipment; Radar systems,equipment; Metal detectors; Remote control vehicle equipment; Echo sounders,depth recorders; Geographical information systems; Sound location equipment; Deception equipment; Geophysical survey equipment; Compasses; Hydrophones,oceanographic data analysis; Sonobouys; Ultra sonic equipment; Stealth technology equipment; X-ray systems,equipment; Hydrographic,oceanographic equipment; Maps,charts; Thermal imaging systems,equipment; Airport,port,transport security; Counter surveillance systems,equipment; Electronic monitoring systems; Covert systems,equipment; Voice monitoring; Digital CCTV surveillance networks; Baggage examination systems,equipment; Passenger screening,searching systems,equipment; House arrest and health monitoring equipment
SFounded in 2000, Simutec Systems are a technical services company offering a range of specialist products and services to the Defence, Aerospace and Energy sectors that include:
- Modelling and simulation solutions for experimentation, training, mission rehearsal and operational support;
- Distributed and networked simulation solutions (DIS and HLA) for the air, land and maritime domains;
- Hardware and software intercom, radio and data communications systems (including synthetic environment solutions);
- Systems integration including linking real equipment (sensors, communications and EW equipment) into virtual and constructive simulation environments;
- Synthetic environment data capture, analysis, integration and diagnostic tools;
- Consultancy and advice on synthetic environment design, architecture, application development, legacy system integration and upgrades;
- Synthetic environment education and training;
- Computer-based training system and content development (including web-deployable training packages such as the 'HQ Visualiser' deployed on the UK MoD's DII intranet);
- Development of cabin crew training systems components including instructor-operator stations, host master controller (with extensible lighting, door control, generic digital and analogue input/output modules) and communications sub-system;
- Extensive 3D model library (> 300 models) of current military and civilian platforms (vehicles, aircraft, ships), objects, buildings, animals and human figures for use in training and simulation applications;
- 3D modelling, motion capture and animation;
- 3D printing and rapid prototyping;
- Geotechnical engineering visualisation tools for analysis, borehole/field planning and client engagement.
Drawing on their comprehensive inventory of networked synthetic environment applications and tools, Simutec are active participants in MoD funded research, experimentation and training programmes (such as NITEworks) and are active members of the SE Tower