Project management in Scotland
Members with this Capability
Aerossurance are aviation advisors based in Aberdeen, Scotland with worldwide experience across both fixed & rotary wing operations, onshore & offshore, civil & military.
Aerossurance’s highly qualified aviation advisors have extensive experience in aviation quality & safety, accident investigation & auditing, military & civil air operations, continuing airworthiness, aircraft evaluation & selection, aircraft design & certification, HUMS (Health & Usage Monitoring) / VHM (Vibration Health Monitoring), helidecks, human factors, safety culture & safety leadership development, training design & delivery, research and aviation regulation.
Our customers include:
- Companies in the oil & gas, renewable energy and mining sectors, among others, that need to contract for air services.
- Approved organisations, such as air operators, continuing airworthiness management organisations (CAMOs), maintenance organisations, design & production organisations.
- DE&S Project Teams, their customers and suppliers.
- Legal sector.
Typical recent Aerossurance advisory projects include:
- Management of Invitations To Tenders for aviation services & bidder evaluation
- Review / audit of fixed wing & helicopter operators and medevac providers for an IOGP member company
- Accident investigations and analysis of fatal air accidents
- Risk assessment to revise corporate aviation policies and develop aviation hazard bowties
- Assessing the safety benefit of developments in aircraft certification basis for an IOGP member company
- Assessment of the suitability of specific aircraft types and safety critical features
- Advising on survivability matters (including the response to CAA CAP1145)
- Unmanned Air System (UAS) / Remotely Piloted Air System (RPAS) regulation & implementation advice
- Market intelligence – identifying candidate suppliers
- Identifying competency requirements for air logistics personnel for an IOGP member company
- Facilitating error management workshops
- Procedural development projects
- Safety leadership development
- Developing & delivering Health & Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) / Vibration Health Monitoring (VHM) training
- Developing & delivering Military Registered Civil Owned Aircraft (MRCOA) training
Our aviation advisors are familiar with regulations & standards from:
- International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- European Defence Agency (EDA)
- UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- UK Military Aviation Authority (MAA)
- US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP)
- Oil & Gas UK (O&GUK)
- Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS)
- International Council for Business Aviation (IBAC) International Standard for Business Aviation Operations (IS-BAO)
- UK Defence Standardization (DStan)
- and other organisations worldwide.
Aerossurance’s aviation advisors have been directly involved with EASA, UK CAA, Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) & MAA rule making. We have also been involved in developing of standards by OGP & DStan.
Capabilities: Fixed Wing; Rotary Wing; UAV; Customer approved; EASA approved; Accreditation,Certification Services; Project management; Design; Aerospace consultancy; Logistics; Research & development; Training consultancy; Certification,regulation; Cargo handling; Human factors; Management,organisation; Operational requirements; Failure mode analysis; Hazard analysis; Post design services; Quality,reliability; Risk assessment; Safety analysis; Air freight,charter; Transport sea,road,air; Health and safety consultancy; Education courses; Aircrew survival equipment; Trials management; Desalination equipment; Air sea rescue; Survival equipment; Hangars; Emergency preparedness,response; Support services; Procurement consultancy; Management systems; Crisis,disaster,emergency management; Emergency planning; Systems engineering; Forensic services; Forensic science consultancy; Assurance systems; Team building training; Hazard detection systems,equipment; Landing Gear
MB Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace and Defense market. Operating from sites close to our key customers in North America and Europe, the MB Aerospace group provides advanced technological solutions to the Aerospace and Defense industry, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of fabrications, machining and the global supply chain to support complex aero-engine component manufacture and repair. Over recent years, MB Aerospace has invested significant resources to build our engineering capabilities, coupled with similar investment in hard capacity the group is well positioned to support the growing needs of our customers.
Capabilities: Engines; Coatings,treatments; Engineering; Fabrication; Machining; Manufacture; Mechanical assembly; Aftermarket support (MRO); Project management; Engine components; Metals; Outsourcing; Test facilities; Tooling; Weapon systems; Supply chain management; Generators; Effluent water treating equipment; Leather and leather products; Control panels; Sleeping bags
Waterstons can help you improve your business performance through strategic application of digital technologies, data services and change management. We have extensive experience of application of Digital Technologies within Manufacturing.
As well as having a team of Manufacturing specialists, we have specialists in Digital hardware, bespoke software, software technologies, cyber security, data infrastructure, data analytics, business transformation, change management and project management.
We also provide IT managed services and data hosting facilities.
This wide range of skills allows Waterstons to provide a one stop shop for Digital solutions which are business focused and deliver sustainable Manufacturing performance improvement.
We are a UK wide organisation and have recently opened up an office in Australia. Our company is built on exceptional people, honesty, trust and integrity. Our culture is very important to us; we only embark on work that adds real value to your business, and our values fuel creativity and innovation in everything we do.
Capabilities: Manufacture; Project management; Management,organisation; Data communication; Data network; Hardware design; Risk assessment; Software modelling; Stock control; Data recorders; Processing systems,equipment; Information systems,technology consultancy; Software design; Software testing and validation; Surveillance systems,equipment; Electronic document management; Barcode systems,equipment; Mobile data; Asset tracking,management; Software; e-Learning; Protection,security systems,equipment; Managed services; Corporate security training; Data protection; Automated data capture; Data recovery; Data conversion services; Computer telephony integration; EOD software; Intelligent character recognition