Media and PR in South East
Members with this Capability
ADS is the Premier Trade Organisation for all companies operating in the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space sectors. Farnborough International Limited (FIL) which runs the Farnborough International Airshow, is a wholly owned subsidiary.
The industries represented by ADS are vital to the UK economy and are major drivers of growth and prosperity. The sector activities within ADS are designed to respond to the priority needs indicated by Members. It is also important to bring the sectors into focus for senior policy makers. The following priority objectives are designed to give focus to the work ADS undertakes:
- Improve the image and profile of our industries
- Influence the policy debates of most importance to our industries
- Support UK manufacturing and our industries’ supply chains
- Encourage investment in technology and innovation
- Support business development opportunities nationally and in priority international markets
- Increase Members value
Capabilities: Environment; Aerospace consultancy; ISO 9001; CBRN consultancy; Media and PR
Allied |International Risk Limited, AIRL is an International Business focused on the delivery of world-class protective services and security training to clients from a wide range of sectors, including defence, government and private industry. AIRL delivers a bespoke solution in line with the customers expectations, Contractors on Deployed Operations forms a major part on support to the defence industry and associated suppliers.
BiD Masters is the business development division of Ad Astra (UK) Ltd that has JOSCAR accreditation.
BiD Masters is focussed on providing specialist advice, support and training on winning business through competitive tendering. Our clients are mostly from the defence, aviation, maritime, transport and infrastructure sectors.
Our core team has skills that are deployed across the company as a whole, whilst others are specialists within specific fields. Our skillset includes capture planning, bid management, copywriting, editing, reviewing, graphic design, reprographics, AWARD© advice, branding, marketing, facilitation, coordination, and training. We operate in a flexible manner to ensure we deliver cost-effective and dependable support.
We have developed a proven methodolgy for creating compelling proposals, called REWARD©, which has clear principles for success, but is tailorable to individual clients' policies and procedures.
We are proud to support our global clients, who either retain our services or commission us on a regular basis. This demonstrates the trust and value our clients place in our team.
Capabilities: Project management; Aerospace consultancy; Communications consultancy; Graphic design; Conference and exhibition; Marketing and business development; Media and PR; Printing; Reprographic services; Promotional products
Aviation and Space Business Advisors, Assessors, Programme Managers and Consulting Engineers.
We are a strategic business, innovation and technology services company that provides multi-functional consultancy, implementation and operational support services covering strategy, engineering, due diligence, innovation commercialisation and programme delivery, operating principally in the aviation, satellite and digital sectors.
Our key differentiator is providing value for money and timely delivery of viable and optimum solutions.
Our Associates are experts with extensive industry experience. Examples of our work includes:
• Board and C-Level advice on corporate strategy, investment, M&A, and diversification decisions.
• Satcom service commercialisation through life support and delivery including satellite specification definition, satellite procurement, service entry, distribution sales channels and marketing (Includes satellite, ground segment and user terminal development)
• Independent Market assessment, business model creation, business plan validation, implementation and support aimed at CEO’s and Board members.
• ‘Concept-to-Market’ commercialisation planning and implementation support on large scale innovation and new venture programmes.
• Distressed project, contract and company turnaround, audits, recovery, acceleration, stakeholder negotiations and implementation of corrective actions.
• M&A and Investment support – large scale commercial, project, company and technical due diligence.
• Space and Avionics system design, certification, production, distribution and support.
Capabilities: Project management; Design; Space systems; Aerospace consultancy; Financial services; Legal; Engineering and mechanical; Communications consultancy; Marketing and business development; Market research; Information systems,technology consultancy; Configuration management; Programme,integrator prime contractorship; Media and PR; Counter terrorism consultancy; Systems engineering; Conflict resolution; Electrical Systems (includes IFE & IFC,Lighting, Monitoring & Comms)
KBR designs and delivers solutions to the most complex challenges facing the public and private sectors. We create, transform and sustain assets and organisations; from making soldiers’ lives better by rehousing the British Army in modern accommodation, to managing the world’s largest energy programmes, to supporting Britain’s biggest police force as it transforms its vast estate.
Our 3,000-strong team, based in Leatherhead and Greenford, makes KBR one of the biggest UK employers in our field.
We built our name as a prolific engineering, procurement and construction company. Our business evolved as we transferred our sophisticated management and logistics skills from large scale energy projects into new sectors. KBR now operates across diverse markets globally but our focus in the UK is on defence, policing and home affairs, and energy.
We are respected as world leaders in these core capabilities: • Programme and project management • Engineering, Procurement & Construction • Logistics • Services • Training
Singleton PR is a powerhouse for Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space companies with a network of local, national and global media contacts.
- Delivery of a strategic and creative PR Programme
- Development and delivery of PR campaigns
- Maintenance and delivery of a media relations programme
- Industry relations programme
- Social media management - raising profile across platforms
- Development of PR opportunities with industry partners
- Preparing Press Releases
Capabilities: Communications consultancy; Media and PR
Springboard is a creative marketing agency specialising is website design, digital & print marketing. We are an innovative and entrepreneurial full service agency providing marketing solutions to clients across the globe from our offices in Camberley, Surrey.
We create beautiful products with real business value for our clients. We understand the need to get the most out of any available marketing budget and offer a wide range of services tailored to individual requirements.
Capabilities: Publishing; Communications consultancy; Documentation,drawing; Graphic design; Conference and exhibition; Marketing and business development; Information systems,technology consultancy; Uniform; Clothing; Manuals; Badges,buttons,insignia,uniform accessories; Media and PR; Printing; Publications; Embroidery; Printing; Promotional products