Aerospace consultancy in Scotland
Members with this Capability
Aerossurance are aviation advisors based in Aberdeen, Scotland with worldwide experience across both fixed & rotary wing operations, onshore & offshore, civil & military.
Aerossurance’s highly qualified aviation advisors have extensive experience in aviation quality & safety, accident investigation & auditing, military & civil air operations, continuing airworthiness, aircraft evaluation & selection, aircraft design & certification, HUMS (Health & Usage Monitoring) / VHM (Vibration Health Monitoring), helidecks, human factors, safety culture & safety leadership development, training design & delivery, research and aviation regulation.
Our customers include:
- Companies in the oil & gas, renewable energy and mining sectors, among others, that need to contract for air services.
- Approved organisations, such as air operators, continuing airworthiness management organisations (CAMOs), maintenance organisations, design & production organisations.
- DE&S Project Teams, their customers and suppliers.
- Legal sector.
Typical recent Aerossurance advisory projects include:
- Management of Invitations To Tenders for aviation services & bidder evaluation
- Review / audit of fixed wing & helicopter operators and medevac providers for an IOGP member company
- Accident investigations and analysis of fatal air accidents
- Risk assessment to revise corporate aviation policies and develop aviation hazard bowties
- Assessing the safety benefit of developments in aircraft certification basis for an IOGP member company
- Assessment of the suitability of specific aircraft types and safety critical features
- Advising on survivability matters (including the response to CAA CAP1145)
- Unmanned Air System (UAS) / Remotely Piloted Air System (RPAS) regulation & implementation advice
- Market intelligence – identifying candidate suppliers
- Identifying competency requirements for air logistics personnel for an IOGP member company
- Facilitating error management workshops
- Procedural development projects
- Safety leadership development
- Developing & delivering Health & Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) / Vibration Health Monitoring (VHM) training
- Developing & delivering Military Registered Civil Owned Aircraft (MRCOA) training
Our aviation advisors are familiar with regulations & standards from:
- International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- European Defence Agency (EDA)
- UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- UK Military Aviation Authority (MAA)
- US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP)
- Oil & Gas UK (O&GUK)
- Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS)
- International Council for Business Aviation (IBAC) International Standard for Business Aviation Operations (IS-BAO)
- UK Defence Standardization (DStan)
- and other organisations worldwide.
Aerossurance’s aviation advisors have been directly involved with EASA, UK CAA, Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) & MAA rule making. We have also been involved in developing of standards by OGP & DStan.
Capabilities: Fixed Wing; Rotary Wing; UAV; Customer approved; EASA approved; Accreditation,Certification Services; Project management; Design; Aerospace consultancy; Logistics; Research & development; Training consultancy; Certification,regulation; Cargo handling; Human factors; Management,organisation; Operational requirements; Failure mode analysis; Hazard analysis; Post design services; Quality,reliability; Risk assessment; Safety analysis; Air freight,charter; Transport sea,road,air; Health and safety consultancy; Education courses; Aircrew survival equipment; Trials management; Desalination equipment; Air sea rescue; Survival equipment; Hangars; Emergency preparedness,response; Support services; Procurement consultancy; Management systems; Crisis,disaster,emergency management; Emergency planning; Systems engineering; Forensic services; Forensic science consultancy; Assurance systems; Team building training; Hazard detection systems,equipment; Landing Gear
Copernicus Technology Ltd help their clients in Aerospace, Rail and Technology-driven sectors to successfully:
- Decrease downtime
- Increase dispatch rates
- Safely reduce support costs
Every year billions of dollars are wasted in unsuccessful repairs caused by intermittent faults in avionics, components and wiring. Copernicus Technology Ltd finds these 'undetectable' faults with the market-leading and award-winning range of intermittent fault detection and integrity testing technology: the Ncompass-Voyager and the IFDIS.
Products & Services:
- Ncompass-Voyager and IFDIS equipment and test services
- 'Forensic' testing and investigations of LRUs, components and No Fault Found
- Data Exploitation of maintenance data to detect and quantify 'rogue' LRUs and causes of downtime
We also provide specialist training & consultancy in Maritime Patrol Aircraft operations & support.
If you have avionics or wiring faults or No Fault Found problems that no-one can solve then contact Copernicus Technology Ltd now and find out how we can help you.
Capabilities: Engineering; Aerospace consultancy; ISO 9001; Electro mechanical,electronic manufacture; Test facilities; Electronic technology; Research & development; Training consultancy; Test equipment; Training systems; Structural engineering; Engineering and mechanical; Human factors; Operational simulation; Engineering and maintenance training courses; Acquisition,logging,recording,telemetry; Data recorders; Processing systems,equipment; Communications test equipment; Electrical test equipment; Electronic test equipment; Availability services; Electronic engineering equipment; Non-destructive testing equipment
First Future Permanent & Contract Recruitment Specialist to the Scottish & UK Aerospace Sector.
Recruiting for roles in Aerospace throughout Scotland & the UK in the following disciplines:
Manufacturing and Production
Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO).
Design and Analysis.
Technology, Systems and Software.
Engineering: (Blue and White Collar), Materials & Metallurgists and Quality
Sales, Inside Sales & Marketing
Logistics and Supply Chain
Management & Executive
Capabilities: Personnel recruitment and selection; Aerospace consultancy; Outsourcing; Human factors
Jumpstart is the fastest growing R&D tax relief specialist in the UK, providing consultancy services to companies from £1m to £2bn across the full range of commerce and industry. We provide a unique blend of technological and business expertise to guide companies through the complexities of submitting claims to HMRC. We believe that companies get the best results by using people who actually understand the science of what they do. That’s why our analysts come from many scientific backgrounds enabling them to identify eligible activity and then translate very technical information into meaningful reports that are relevant to HMRC’s R&D guidelines. Working together with accountants, Jumpstart finds and maximises the client’s eligibility while accountants utilise its tax benefit. We always complement rather than compete. Jumpstart has consistently found eligibility in processes in companies that have struggled to understand the legislation. We are proud to be different, and justifiably so – our approach has allowed us to make strong, successful claims for many companies who were previously advised that they were ineligible, or which had greatly underestimated the extent of their eligibility.