Generators in Surrey
Members with this Capability
NSC is a world class provider of Simulation and Analysis driven Decision Support and Training Solutions. We provides decision training systems from the tactical to theatre level, supporting and delivering training in the Contemporary Operating Environment for the Military and National Security and Resilience (NS&R) markets. In use by the UK Defence Academy and International Staff Colleges, the NSC JOCASTS system delivers Theatre level training. For Brigade, Urban, Resilience and Education and Analysis requirements NSC has the CONTACT range of products and at the one on one level, NSC has developed training solutions based on VBS2 (from Bohemia Interactive), in particular for the British Army Op JCOVE programme. For NS&R, NSC is the Technical Authority for the UK Cabinet Office Gold Standard system for exercising local, regional and national resilience. NSC is certified to ISO 9001:2008 with TickIT and as an Investors in People employer.
SABRE Ballistics manufactures a complete ballistics test range systems from test guns to instrumentation. Users include MOD (UK), DoD (USA) and organizations in over twenty other countries. Systems for R&D or proof testing of all calibres of ammunition, armour or weapons are available.
SABRE Ballistics range of equipment includes: test guns, weapon rests and ancillaries. Instrumentation products include measurement systems for: breech pressure, projectile velocity; rate of fire; fuze characteristics; accuracy; tracking etc. In addition, Doppler radar systems are available for muzzle velocity and ballistic testing applications. A service use Field Portable Rate of Fire recorder is also available (NATO Codified).
SABRE products comply with NATO, ISO, CIP, SAAMI and NIJ standards where appropriate.
SABRE Ballistics also manufactures a ground/air to ground (strafe scoring) system.
Support consultancy and equipment hire services are available. SABRE also supplies embedded displays (CRT/LCD), terminals, computers and printers. SABRE Ballistics is assessed to ISO 9001.
- Ballistics Testing
- Bore measuring/sighting systems/equipment
- Calibration systems/equipment
- Computer peripheral equipment
- Consultancy, electrical/electronic
- Data acquisition systems/equipment
- Data display systems/equipment
- Database/Information systems
- Displays, cathode ray tube
- Displays, flat panel
- Displays, Graphic
- Electro-optical systems/equipment
- Hostile fire indicators
- Infantry training aids
- Instrumentation systems
- Microphones, Noise reduction, Sonar
- Miss-distance indicators
- Optical Systems
- Programming/timing systems/equipment
- Radar, muzzle velocity/ballistic test
- Range design/construction
- Range tracking systems/equipment
- Small arms training equipment
- Target marking/scoring systems
- Targets, anti-armour
- Targets, infantry
- Test equipment, explosives, fuzes
- Training Systems/equipment
- Velocity measuring equipment
- Weapon alignment/proving/testing systems/equipment
- Weapons training systems/equipment