Packaging components and equipment in Ireland
Members with this Capability
Aramex is a worldwide freight and logistics company, with its headquarters in Dubai. Aramex Ireland has offices and warehousing facilities in Cork, Dublin and Shannon.
We offer a range of services including air, ocean, road freight, warehousing and logistics, customs clearance, consolidation and special project transport. We are heavily engaged with the agri/food, bio/pharma, and aerospace industries.
We also have great links between Britain and Ireland, with circa 25 trailers per day crossing the Irish Sea. We also have access to Aramex UK’s extensive network, with 6 depots across England and Scotland.
Aramex is fully compliant with the following bodies and standards:
• AEO – Authorised Economic Operator
• HPRA – Health Products Regulatory Authority
• GDP – Good Distribution Practice
• ISO 9001: 2015 - Quality Management System
• ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Management System
• OHSAS 18001: 2007 - Health & Safety Management System
• IATA (International Air Transport Association) accredited
We’re in the progress of gaining AS9120 aerospace distribution certification in Dubai, the UK and Ireland. We have also began the ADS SC21 programme.
Capabilities: Cargo systems; Distribution; Logistics; Supply chain management; Payloads; Cargo handling; Air freight,charter; Freight forwarding; Packaging components and equipment; Transport sea,road,air; Load handling equipment; Lifting equipment; Pallets; Dunnage bags; Water packaging equipment