Members with this Capability
We Are Leidos
A FORTUNE 500® company that brings a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, engineering, and health markets. Our approach is holistic, looking at all the interconnected complexities of a problem and sharing knowledge across disciplines. Our view of data is analytic, finding unexpected meaning and game-changing insight in numbers. Yet our focus is always on making the real world better.
NPL is the UK's National Measurement Institute, and is a world-leading centre of excellence in developing and applying the most accurate measurement standards, science and technology available. NPL is working with businesses across the aerospace, defence and security sectors to develop new and improved technology and products. Our experts work in partnership with suppliers, primes and end users to integrate scientific discovery with real world application.
We provide R&D, test, training and consultancy services in areas including:
- Harsh environment sensors and materials
- Through life monitoring and prognostics
- Structural health monitoring
- High temperature performance materials and electronics
- Wireless sensor networks
- Independent validation & correlation of manufacturing inspection programmes
- High-speed calibration and validation of machine tools, including performance optimisation
- Independent evaluation of new measurement methods and instrumentation
- Partial and FAIRS of difficult to measure parts
- Calibration of artefact standards and measuring instruments
- Large volume metrology
- Corrosion monitoring/modelling
- Training and best practice development
Organiser of Transport Security Expo, a global exhibition and conference where security manufacturers, systems integrators & distributors connect in a uniquely focused environment with security buyers & policy makers for aviation, maritime, public and commercial transportation & major events security.
The Westminster Group is a specialist security group operating worldwide via an extensive international network of agents and offices in over 50 countries.
The Group’s principle activity is the design, supply and ongoing support of advanced technology security solutions and the provision of long term managed services, consultancy and training services to governments and government agencies, non-governmental organisations and blue chip commercial organisations worldwide.
The Mission of Westminster Group plc is to be recognised as a worldwide centre of excellence for the provision of Fire, Safety, Security and Defence products and services.