Software design in North West
Members with this Capability
For almost 30 years, Boldon James has been a leader in data classification and secure messaging solutions, helping secure government and military organisations meet their formal information exchange requirements in strict compliance with industry standards, and in some of the most demanding operational environments in the world.
Our customers range from corporates, including Utilities, Manufacturing, Financial and Professional Services businesses, to Government, Defence & Intelligence organisations. We are an accredited Microsoft Global Go-To-Market (for Messaging in Defence & Public Safety) and Gold Applications Development Partner, a Symantec Technology Partner and McAfee Sales Teaming Partner. Boldon James is a wholly-owned subsidiary of QinetiQ, a FTSE 250 company, with offices in the UK, US, Australia and Europe and channel partners worldwide.
NQC is a technology SME, leading in supplier engagement and supply chain risk management.
We use easy-to-implement platforms to help public and private sector organisations gain transparency of risk within their supply chain. NQC SCRiM technology enables clients to automate supplier identity and compliance management, at scale and down multiple tiers of their supply chain.
We combine web based technology with expertise in questionnaire design, to offer a unique and innovative approach to data collection and analysis requirements.
We start by identifying and registering your suppliers, then use a modular approach, so you can target and manage key issues important to your organisation and its strategic goals.
Our platforms hold over 500,000 suppliers in over 100 countries, providing automated analysis of key risk and compliance areas including financial performance and corporate family, cyber and information security, corporate social responsibility and country risk.
Our proven approach is designed to provide a low touch way to engage with suppliers and collect and analyse complex data sets.
Our product and service offerings include:
- Software design, development and testing support
- Hosting support including deployment and ongoing technical support and issue resolution
- In-bound and out-bound helpdesk support services, with the ability to cover international hours and a number of languages
- Proactive supplier engagement and on-boarding campaigns
- System integration support utlising API technology
- Defined processes and procedures
- Bespoke solutions to meet the needs of your environment
- Skilled account management and programme/project management resources
To discuss your supply chain assurance needs and find out how NQC can help achieve your goals, contact Amy Bentley at E: email@example.com, T: +44 (0) 845 299 2994.
Capabilities: Project management; Supply chain management; Data communication; Information systems,technology consultancy; Software design; Support services; Software; Business process automation; Automated data capture; Displays data
OCTO has a powerful reputation for excellence promoting the effective leadership and management of challenging situations. Clients include Government departments, response agencies, local authorities and large corporations in defence, chemical, utilities, nuclear, infrastructure and hydrocarbon industries.
• Pro-active crisis and incident management, with methods and systems to support
• Risk management, indicators and warnings;
• Leadership development
• Preparing response organisations, arrangements and facilities;
• Personal coaching, assessment, competence accreditation and selection.
OCTO’s advisers have deep personal experience in leadership and incident management acquired in top levels of industry, public service, military and regulatory organisations.