Software design in Bedfordshire
Members with this Capability
Jaltek Systems is a leading technology solutions provider offering a comprehensive range of vertically integrated design and manufacturing solutions tailored to meet our clients highly diversified business requirements.
We recognise the market need to be flexible and responsive to meet the demands of a constantly changing landscape, focusing on ow top medium volume high mix product profiles with localised support.
Capabilities: Software modelling; Software design; Software; Protection,security systems,equipment; Computer telephony integration; EOD software; Intelligent character recognition
SFounded in 2000, Simutec Systems are a technical services company offering a range of specialist products and services to the Defence, Aerospace and Energy sectors that include:
- Modelling and simulation solutions for experimentation, training, mission rehearsal and operational support;
- Distributed and networked simulation solutions (DIS and HLA) for the air, land and maritime domains;
- Hardware and software intercom, radio and data communications systems (including synthetic environment solutions);
- Systems integration including linking real equipment (sensors, communications and EW equipment) into virtual and constructive simulation environments;
- Synthetic environment data capture, analysis, integration and diagnostic tools;
- Consultancy and advice on synthetic environment design, architecture, application development, legacy system integration and upgrades;
- Synthetic environment education and training;
- Computer-based training system and content development (including web-deployable training packages such as the 'HQ Visualiser' deployed on the UK MoD's DII intranet);
- Development of cabin crew training systems components including instructor-operator stations, host master controller (with extensible lighting, door control, generic digital and analogue input/output modules) and communications sub-system;
- Extensive 3D model library (> 300 models) of current military and civilian platforms (vehicles, aircraft, ships), objects, buildings, animals and human figures for use in training and simulation applications;
- 3D modelling, motion capture and animation;
- 3D printing and rapid prototyping;
- Geotechnical engineering visualisation tools for analysis, borehole/field planning and client engagement.
Drawing on their comprehensive inventory of networked synthetic environment applications and tools, Simutec are active participants in MoD funded research, experimentation and training programmes (such as NITEworks) and are active members of the SE Tower
Designers and Manufacturers of Advanced Radio Systems.
Experts in: Protocol Stacks, Software Defined Radio, Linear RF Power Amplifiers, Worldwide Cellular Systems, Covert Android apps, Call diversion, Covert communications ystems.
Capabilities: Fixed Wing; Rotary Wing; EASA approved; Engineering; Design; Communication systems,equipment; ISO 9001; Electronic technology; Software consultancy; Avionics; Navigation systems,equipment; Search and rescue systems,equipment; UAV systems; Engineering and mechanical; Communications consultancy; Hardware design; Software design; Riot,crowd Control equipment; Tracking equipment; Surveillance systems,equipment; Tactical information; Aerial surveillance systems,equipment; Counter terrorist equipment; Countermeasures equipment; Electronic engineering equipment; Air sea rescue; Distress signals; Remote control vehicle equipment; Digital receivers; Geographical information systems; Shields,visors; Stealth technology equipment; Maps,charts; Disaster relief equipment; Mobile technologies for SOCO; Counter surveillance systems,equipment; Perimeter protection,security; Anti-riot equipment; Electronic monitoring systems; Covert systems,equipment; Jamming equipment; Cell-site analysis; Intelligence systems; GSM mobile phone detectors; Hostage,seige,highjack equipment; Computer telephony integration; Location,tracking sytems; Digital signal processing; Vulnerable witness recording equipment; Distress signals