Customer approved in Scotland
Members with this Capability
Aerossurance are aviation advisors based in Aberdeen, Scotland with worldwide experience across both fixed & rotary wing operations, onshore & offshore, civil & military.
Aerossurance’s highly qualified aviation advisors have extensive experience in aviation quality & safety, accident investigation & auditing, military & civil air operations, continuing airworthiness, aircraft evaluation & selection, aircraft design & certification, HUMS (Health & Usage Monitoring) / VHM (Vibration Health Monitoring), helidecks, human factors, safety culture & safety leadership development, training design & delivery, research and aviation regulation.
Our customers include:
- Companies in the oil & gas, renewable energy and mining sectors, among others, that need to contract for air services.
- Approved organisations, such as air operators, continuing airworthiness management organisations (CAMOs), maintenance organisations, design & production organisations.
- DE&S Project Teams, their customers and suppliers.
- Legal sector.
Typical recent Aerossurance advisory projects include:
- Management of Invitations To Tenders for aviation services & bidder evaluation
- Review / audit of fixed wing & helicopter operators and medevac providers for an IOGP member company
- Accident investigations and analysis of fatal air accidents
- Risk assessment to revise corporate aviation policies and develop aviation hazard bowties
- Assessing the safety benefit of developments in aircraft certification basis for an IOGP member company
- Assessment of the suitability of specific aircraft types and safety critical features
- Advising on survivability matters (including the response to CAA CAP1145)
- Unmanned Air System (UAS) / Remotely Piloted Air System (RPAS) regulation & implementation advice
- Market intelligence – identifying candidate suppliers
- Identifying competency requirements for air logistics personnel for an IOGP member company
- Facilitating error management workshops
- Procedural development projects
- Safety leadership development
- Developing & delivering Health & Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) / Vibration Health Monitoring (VHM) training
- Developing & delivering Military Registered Civil Owned Aircraft (MRCOA) training
Our aviation advisors are familiar with regulations & standards from:
- International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- European Defence Agency (EDA)
- UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- UK Military Aviation Authority (MAA)
- US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP)
- Oil & Gas UK (O&GUK)
- Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS)
- International Council for Business Aviation (IBAC) International Standard for Business Aviation Operations (IS-BAO)
- UK Defence Standardization (DStan)
- and other organisations worldwide.
Aerossurance’s aviation advisors have been directly involved with EASA, UK CAA, Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) & MAA rule making. We have also been involved in developing of standards by OGP & DStan.
Capabilities: Fixed Wing; Rotary Wing; UAV; Customer approved; EASA approved; Accreditation,Certification Services; Project management; Design; Aerospace consultancy; Logistics; Research & development; Training consultancy; Certification,regulation; Cargo handling; Human factors; Management,organisation; Operational requirements; Failure mode analysis; Hazard analysis; Post design services; Quality,reliability; Risk assessment; Safety analysis; Air freight,charter; Transport sea,road,air; Health and safety consultancy; Education courses; Aircrew survival equipment; Trials management; Desalination equipment; Air sea rescue; Survival equipment; Hangars; Emergency preparedness,response; Support services; Procurement consultancy; Management systems; Crisis,disaster,emergency management; Emergency planning; Systems engineering; Forensic services; Forensic science consultancy; Assurance systems; Team building training; Hazard detection systems,equipment; Landing Gear
ICL Tech Ltd. is a Glasgow based manufacturer of quality bespoke plastic products and components. The company's background is vacuum & thermoformed general fabrications, complimented with CNC turning & milling.
ICL Tech Ltd. have been manufacturing and supplying a full range of Personal Protection Equipment worldwide for over two decades. The company's portfolio includes Batons, Shields, Gloves, Helmets and unique hand stitched Limb Protectors. This feature greatly enhances the product's strength and durability.
ICL Tech Ltd. have BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and BAE Systems approval.
The TECHPEACETM limb protectors have attained HOSDB Blunt Trauma Protector Standard for UK Police (2007).
Capabilities: Customer approved; Coatings,treatments; Engineering; Fabrication; Machining; Mechanical assembly; ISO 9001; Forming; Precision machinery and components; Helmets; Underwater equipment; Control,restraint equipment; Truncheons,battons; Anti-riot equipment; Prison equipment; Forced entry equipment; Safety signs; General
Capabilities: Fixed Wing; AS 9100; Customer approved; Fabrication; Machining; Manufacture; Mechanical assembly; Design; Electrical components; Missiles,rockets,sub-munitions; ITAR approved; Surface engineering; Test facilities; ISO 9001:2003; Defence systems; Weapon systems; Auxiliary power supplies and equipments; Computer components